Hi!

celeste8540

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all, I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Celeste, I'm 22, and I live in Minnesota. I have a Meyer's parrot, 2 parakeets, and a horse. I'm on the forum asking about my foster kitty that I won't have for too long but we're moving somewhere cat friendly in a few months and then we'll be getting one.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. Look forward to hear more about you & your fur/feathered family. We have an Australian Rainbow Lorikeet. He's starting to talk at the moment, gets things mixed up but we can understand the odd word.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celeste8540

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Hello Celeste. My name is John, welcome to the site
Hi John, Bobcats!! A neighbor by my barn has a mountain lion, it's kinda cool to see except that it escaped one time.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Celeste8540

Hi John, Bobcats!! A neighbor by my barn has a mountain lion, it's kinda cool to see except that it escaped one time.
I have a mountain lion too (Puma, Cougar, Panther) his name is Carmelo
As for your neighbor, I hope they take extra care so that their cougar does not escape again. I work very hard to teach responsible ownership and to me, an escape is unacceptable. If they need help with proper caging, I will be more than happy to answer their questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celeste8540

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure that they've learned anything from what had happened, the enclosure certainly doesn't impress me, although I have no idea how hard it is to keep one inside. I've never met the guy that has it, from what I understand he's less than friendly.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure hope he keeps good care of his cougar, however it seems like he may not be so responsible. If you click on the links in my signature, you will see hundreds of pictures of my big cats, as well as my friends and will also see how well they are cared for and how much they are loved

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am so glad that you have joined our wonderful community of caring people who love cats.
Please make yourself at home.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message. I will get back to you asap.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the KatKwiz information here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!