Oops!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I just emailed my boyfriend a few minutes ago telling him that I was looking to sign up at the athletics center for some sort of marital art class.

He wrote back saying that I don't need it, I'm good enough already.

So I start getting a bit irritated... why on earth would he not encourage me to get in shape? He used to do martial arts, why not me??
So I told him of course I don't need it, I just want to.

So he wrote me back saying "did you realize that you wrote marital art, not martial art?

I wonder what kind of marital art he was thinking of

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a riot!
Too funny!
It reminds me of the pastor's wife at a church I used to attend. She organized the church kitchen, putting away pots, pans, towels, plates, and bowls. She even labeled the cabinets: pots & pans, plates, towels, and bowels. LOL!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I just emailed my boyfriend a few minutes ago telling him that I was looking to sign up at the athletics center for some sort of marital art class.

He wrote back saying that I don't need it, I'm good enough already.

So I start getting a bit irritated... why on earth would he not encourage me to get in shape? He used to do martial arts, why not me??
So I told him of course I don't need it, I just want to.

So he wrote me back saying "did you realize that you wrote marital art, not martial art?

I wonder what kind of marital art he was thinking of
I Didn't know they had those kind of classes at the athletic center, I need to start going again then...lol.

In all seriousness Martial arts is a GREAT work out. I did it when I was younger and got all the way to Brown belt(4 away from black) and my mom made me quit because she didn't want to drive me to the classes anymore. It was awesome for working out and it was great to see how far I progressed.