What Is Your Favorite Type Of Food?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally love Mexican food the most, and could eat it just about every day!

Italian would probably be my second choice.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said "other". My favorite is Japanese! I can eat it every day and did for a year when I lived in Japan.

Man, it's almost dinner time and now I'm hungry!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are so many wonderful cuisines not listed: all the Asian ones other than Chinese; Ethiopian; Afghan; Greek -- just off the top of my head. For me, it's impossible to choose, because I don't think there's one I don't like and it's really a matter of what I'm in the mood for. So I guess I'm voting 'other'.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i picked Mexican, Italian & other... i really love steak! so i would assume that would be 'other' - American!
i didn't pick Chinese or Japanese, but i like those, too. as well as Cajun... i think i just basically like food - if it's good, i don't really care what the 'style' is!

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
NONE!
Maybe American? Haha, basically I love fruits and veggies. Kind of italian, but pasta is so fattening I can't eat it.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be the one to say I like "CA nouvelle cuisine," which takes the cuisines of all the wonderful immigrants to all our states, especially CA, and adds the flavors of our produce for those who may not have heard the term. It allows you to say that I like Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, African, French, etc. all in one phrase.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I pretty much like anything as long as it's food. If I had to choose just one to eat all the time, I would go with Greek. Of the ones you listed my order of preference (at the moment--it can change depending on my mood) Italian, Chinese, Mexican, German, French.