PICS of kittens 2 days old!

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are the 4 kittens, 2 ginger boys, a tortie and a black and white (girl I think):

This ginger one has stripes:

This ginger one has light and dark ginger patches and no stripes on body:

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh cool - you have a red CLASSIC tabby and a red MACKERAL tabby kitten - that's not common to have both kinds of tabbies in the same litter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

oh cool - you have a red CLASSIC tabby and a red MACKERAL tabby kitten - that's not common to have both kinds of tabbies in the same litter
Really? We had a litter come in to rescue with two buff brothers -one mac, one classic. Man, they were feisty!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I had a lot of red tabbies with my rexes (I think EVER litter had at least one). I had 99% mackerals. Only one was a classic in the first litter.

It may be more common then I think, but from what people have had in here, its not common

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

oh cool - you have a red CLASSIC tabby and a red MACKERAL tabby kitten
such nice, rich reds, too - really vibrant!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nicochick
OMG, It looks like RosieMac's little Rosie has been giving this one lessons on how to have each and every pic taken of her with the mouth wide open! *LOL*

What precious little angels they ALL are, but this one made me laugh out loud thinking of Susan's Rosie!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

OMG, It looks like RosieMac's little Rosie has been giving this one lessons on how to have each and every pic taken of her with the mouth wide open! *LOL*

What precious little angels they ALL are, but this one made me laugh out loud thinking of Susan's Rosie!
Yeah, and check the colouring! Two kitties from the same cloth!