Perfumes!! What are Your Favorites..

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Until recently I wore Jovan Musk or Opium all the time..however this past week I discovered a new favorite...White Diamonds..

How about you, and yes guys your favorite cologne is also welcome...

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE perfume and never left my house without it since I was around 15ish. When I moved to New Brunswick it seems they outlaw perfume here and every building is perfume free. Seems weird to me and it sucks since I own like 30 different types.

My favorite is the Givenchy line. “Amarige†has been what I have been wearing to work since I was young. My daytime perfume is “Very Irresistible†and my nighttime perfume was “Organzaâ€.

My sister works at Elizabeth Arden so I get free things sometimes. My new favorite perfume which I would wear all day and night is the ‘Hilary Duff, with love†I love it! I am the only one though LOL. I always like E.Arden green tea perfume for a casual daytime.

Oh! I always like Beyonce Knowles True Star perfume for day. Its so refreshing!

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Despise perfumes... can tolerate a slight fruity lotion/body spray... but perfumes smell like... bad stuff. Especially when people seem to dump on about a gallon.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love fragrances. Flowery ones tend to give me a severe headache, so I tend to stick with more spicey undertones. I'm lucky that my body chemistry allows me to wear pretty much any fragrance.

Sexual Perfume for Women by Michel Germain
- I didn't like this one when I first smelled it. To be honest when I first smelled the fragrance card it smelled like gasoline! After about 40 minutes of sampling all kinds of fragrances on sample cards, and going back to smell each one periodically, I settled on one that I really really loved! Surprise! It was the one that initially smelled like gasoline! LOL Turns out that note in the fragrance vanishes very quickly and the perfume is one of my favourites.

Raffinee Perfume by Dana
- I've always loved this perfume. It's hard to find now so I have to buy it at specialty fragrance shops. But it's worth it! It has a nice spicey/cinnamon scent that is not over powering.

Poison Perfume by Christian Dior
- I love this perfume on me. However, I've smelled this fragrance on some women and it really smelled like gerbil shavings on them. That was my introduction to the perfume actually. I used to work in an office and the boss's daughter used to come in and help out occasionally. She always smelled like gerbil shavings. One day I asked her casually about the scent she was wearing in my attempt to get her to notice that she smells like her gerbils. Turns out that it was "Poison" perfume. It really stunk on her.

FEMINITE DU BOIS perfume by Shiseido
- Probably my favourite next to Raffinee. It has a nice spicey/cedar /orange blossom fragrance. It's hard to find and I have to buy it at specialty fragrance shops or have it ordered in special.

I also can't stand when someone puts so much on that you smell them before they even arrive and for hours after they have left. A fragrance is supposed to be subtle and not meant as an announcement. It's meant to be smelled within your "personal space", which means someone has to lean in a bit closer to you to smell it. Outside your personal space it shouldn't be noticeable.

Many don't know this, but the proper way to apply a fragrance is to spay it in the air and walk through it. That's all you need and all you should wear. Too much is over powering and down right nauseating to people in the area.

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love quite a few perfumes right now, but my favorite that I wear all the time now is Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. It's fabulous.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am Allergic to most and also get severe Migraines from most Perfume. I used to use Baby Soft and Jovan Musk. Now I use the fruity sprays from Victorias Secrect and Bath and Body Works. When I worked i could not take this ladys order because her perfume was so strong it would give me a instant Migraine and set my Asthma off. I use these. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=5284
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=5284
I have the Pear Glace', Vanilla Lace and Strawberries and Champagne.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like Baby Phat Golden Goddess. I used to wear Fantasy by Britney Spears but I got sick of the smell of it. I still wear it sometimes because I got a really good price on a gift set of it after Christmas last year. It was worth like $60 and I got it for $18.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never really been one for wearing perfume, though I do like it on others, as long as they haven't been marinating in it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was young and terribly serious, I wore Opium.
But when I hit 40, I fell in love with Spring Fever by Origins, which is all light and happy-smelling. It's still my favorite, but I haven't been able to afford any in years. Maybe that'll be my present to myself when I finally get a good job!

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have terrible allergies and perfumes tend to give me bad headaches, but I have a friend from France who sent me a bottle of Yves Rocher Vanille Bourbon perfume for my birthday last October and I've pretty much worn it every day ever since. It has such a wonderful, light scent. My husband loves it, too and he HATES perfume. He says that it makes me smell like cookies!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are Green Tea, Happy Heart, and Beautiful. DH's favorite on me is White Shoulders, though, so I usually wear that when we're spending the day together.

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My two favorite purfumes I own are Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle ( I splurged on myself for Christmas last year), and Lucky You. I have always gotten comments on the Lucky You purfume from lots of adults and little kids as well. One time I was substituting and out of no where this little boy says, "you smell good!" Thought that was cute.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most perfumes give me a headache. I have a really sensitive nose so I usually don't wear perfume. If anything I wear body spray, usually a citrus scent or something food-related because those type don't give me headaches usually. I also found this spray that is supposed to be like a deodorant but is more like a spray mist-- it smells really good and doesn't give me headaches, it's called Weleda citrus.

goldilocks

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wear one fragrance every day: Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey. If you're ever near one of her stores, I suggest you go in! (I go to the Wynn Las Vegas for mine) These fragrances are made in England, and are quite different than typical perfumes. They don't have that "sneezy" quality that so many others do. I've had many people ask me what I'm wearing, saying it smelled "good and not perfumy".

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's an easy one!
Red Door!

I also like Jovan Musk, White Diamonds, Diamonds & Emeralds. Hawaiian ginger mist spray smells good, too!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love having a variety of perfumes for whatever I am in the mood for.

I have Opium,
Amargie,
Ysatis,
Eternity,
Tresor,
Samsara,
White Shoulders,
original DNA by Bijon,
Organza,
Jovan Musk,
Blue Grass,
JLo, Chance,