Daily Thread Tues August 12th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folkies!

Trout is a cuddle bug now on my lap just snoozing away. I got her a brand new tote yesterday with new litter and a big fat new bag of food. She is all set
Poor thing yesterday wondering what the heck was going on.

Going to be only 23 degrees today. I am not sure where summer went but I don't like it! I want to show my pearly white leggies

Coming home to finish unpacking tonight, and will be watching big brother with my man (on skype).

Thats about it..have a great day folks!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your legs are still white?????

Another sunny and cool morning. Woke up early to go to bathroom and had a warm furry body under the covers. Bobber must have been cold again!! Bakker and Grizzlie are now settled down after he was picking on her again.

Doing more heavy lifting work this morning but only 8 paver tiles to lay for a very small path -they weigh 55# each!! Then depending on sunshine levels I will be at another client but not sure which one.

Hoping to have sweet corn from the garden tonite for supper I'll give it another 9 hrs of ripening.

Maybe bike ride tonite but we have a chance of rain so I'll see.

Have a nice Tuesday!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

A bit on the cool side here this morning but at least it is sunny with not a cloud in sight

Heading off to work in a bit, not to busy of a day ahead a bit of correspondence to do and just reviewing purchase orders..

Stopping by my aunt's for a visit afterwards, she's been making blueberry and peach jelly so has suggested I might like a few samples..didn't have to twist my arm..

The kitties are watching the recycling truck right now..It's funny they will watch it make it's way down the street until it's about 2 houses away and then they run and hide until it goes passed..Silly cats..

Everyone have a great day

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

The kitties are watching the recycling truck right now..It's funny they will watch it make it's way down the street until it's about 2 houses away and then they run and hide until it goes passed..Silly cats..
Silly kitties! Pepper likes to watch the trucks too, but he doesn't run away! I always said he was the only boy child I needed-- he loves little boy things, lol! I have to go to work here in a little while and do some competencies and then work tonight. Have a great day everyone!

ETA: Wouldn't ya know, I have to work 14 hours tonight because they weren't there so i could do my competencies! Grrr!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on call for locals today, but I don't expect them to call. Then I have to go in at 4 p.m. for pre-training on our new communications/logging system.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke up to another pouring rainy day. Summer just isn't going to happen here..We have had almost 23 days of rainy weather. No sun and cooler temps. Not much going on here today. Grocery shopping later on.
Wish it would clear out weather wise ,as I am planning on getting up around 2:00am and going down by the ocean and watch the meteor shower tonight.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

I have a busy, but not very eventful day today. Finishing catching up from being gone...

The most exciting news is, I may get my next set of fosters soon!!

It was "warm" this morning- 60. Compared to the 50 degree mornings we've been having, that's a nice change!
Yesterday it got up in to the 80s, let's hope we have the same thing today!

Evie was intensly cuddly this morning, so I knew something was up... Sure enough, I went to bed early because I didn't feel good, and her daddy forgot to feed her!
Poor starving kitty... Ah well, she wasn't long without food!

Everyone have a happy Tuesday!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not too warm here today. 22 right now and there is a chance of thunderstorms today.

I am not doing a whole lot today. Laundry right now and then I am going to put it all away.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today we went to Bushkill Falls, and went hiking in search of gorgeous waterfalls. See this thread.

Tomorrow, it's up early to drive to Hershey Park and spend the day there. I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Your legs are still white?????
It's ok, mine are too

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Always
Same here -it's ok though, that means you're not attempting to sunbathe your way into skincancer
(that's my excuse for not tanning anyways
) Ahh we need spray tans

Humm lets see, what did i do today??? I woke up this morning and did some chores around the house. After that I fixed some lunch for Colin and I and we watched tv for a bit before he had to go off to work.

Tonight i went and had dinner at our favorite Mexican resturant with my sweet friend Karen. We had a great time and spent quite a while talking and catching up!

After that I came home and changed and then took the dogs out for their individual walks. I took Fosters around for an hour and then came back and walked Whiskey for another hour. (I try to give each animal their own individual time when i'm able to). When we got back from our walks i ran quick-drills with them for about a half hour. After that I attempted to make a homemade face mask and watched tv for a bit while it dried. Then took a shower. That's pretty much been it today. It's finally cooling down outside- so i really enjoyed the cooler weather today!