Prayers for my Dad his tests are bad and the Dr wants to see him right of way

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He got Blood Tests earlier today and the Drs office called and said he has to go in very soon. He is very scared and keeps saying he dosent want to die. He had a Triple Bypass a few years ago and he has Diabetis. He also has Kidney and Thyroid problems. He has high Bp and Cloresterol also. He is scared his Kidneys are gone now.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of I hope everything is ok, and they're just being super cautious.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope the test results aren't too bad. Please keep us posted.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many and prayers going out for your dad. Don't panic until you hear what the test results are. It could be something as simple as changing his blood pressure medicine. Since they can't explain the problem over the phone, first instinct is to start thinking the worse.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes for your dad, Jacky. Be sure to tell him that he needs to be well so that he can see the pictures of us this Saturday.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and for your dad! I hope it's not what he thinks, and I hope he's ok!

And
for you and the rest of your family.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Many and prayers going out for your dad. Don't panic until you hear what the test results are. It could be something as simple as changing his blood pressure medicine. Since they can't explain the problem over the phone, first instinct is to start thinking the worse.
sending calming

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

He got Blood Tests earlier today and the Drs office called and said he has to go in very soon. He is very scared and keeps saying he dosent want to die. He had a Triple Bypass a few years ago and he has Diabetis. He also has Kidney and Thyroid problems. He has high Bp and Cloresterol also. He is scared his Kidneys are gone now.
I'm so sorry.
that your Dad will get better.