Yey! My parasite free boy lol

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hurray!
We must celebrate! Bruno is now parasite free! It only took us 2 months…. Sheesh
!! We can now finally get his shots so he can go to dog training school, and doggy daycare and eventually agility courses which I think will up his self esteem.
Hurry for my parasite free boy LOL.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hurray for Bruno!! He looks soo sweet!
Has he improved from the skittish puppy he was when you first brought him in?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is doing MUCH better, thanks for asking. He will still urinate on the floor if we raise our voice for anything. My boyfriend yelled out loud the other day for a score when he was watching sports and my baby peeâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ed.

He is learning to trust us, and he has a new friend in Capone who is constantly trying to rub against his legs and always immerges with a wet, drooly head LOL.

He still has issues. If I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t reassure him at any odd moment he will hunch down and walk around slowly. For no reason either. Almost like he thinks heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s going to get in trouble for nothing.

Overall thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been a massive improvement. He is very happy now! Aside from a few moments he is getting pretty spoiled and gets a ton of love from everyone (well from all except Bugsy, lol Bugsy doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like him at all)

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

He is doing MUCH better, thanks for asking. He will still urinate on the floor if we raise our voice for anything. My boyfriend yelled out loud the other day for a score when he was watching sports and my baby peeâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ed.

He is learning to trust us, and he has a new friend in Capone who is constantly trying to rub against his legs and always immerges with a wet, drooly head LOL.

He still has issues. If I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t reassure him at any odd moment he will hunch down and walk around slowly. For no reason either. Almost like he thinks heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s going to get in trouble for nothing.

Overall thereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s been a massive improvement. He is very happy now! Aside from a few moments he is getting pretty spoiled and gets a ton of love from everyone (well from all except Bugsy, lol Bugsy doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like him at all)
That's good to know! The part about Capone befriending Bruno is just SO cute... I melted from the mental picture