WOW we got lucky!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i woke up not too long ago (i had a late night), and i was feeding the cats when my bfs mom yelled out from the bathroom.. that Mittens had *somehow* pushed the screen out of the front window and got out while i was sleeping. I am so glad that someone realized that she got out, and my bf found her underneath a truck thats parked on the side of our house. so many bad things could have happened.. we live on a highway(i got hit by a truck right out front of our house in Jan. & we lost a cat to this highway a few yrs ago), so i am just so happy that she just went right for under the truck & didnt wander around like Monster did when he got out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

Glad she didn't get hurt

Were you ok when you got hit?

RIP Little Cat
Im glad too.. VERY VERY glad. i was so hurt when Smokey got hit(even though he wasnt my cat, he belonged to someone else who lived with us), he only lived for a couple mins after he got hit, so he didnt suffer thankfully[RIP Smokey]. i cant lose another.

I was hurt pretty badly in the accident.. broke my femur in 2 places, fractured my skull, had a bad brain injury, a fractured pelvis, and a collapsed lung. but, looking at me now, you could never guess anything like that happened to me, except i walk with a slight limp, bc im still in pain.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You certainly got lucky! That naughty inquisitive girl... I'm glad she's alright

Glad to hear you're mending after your accident. Those injuries sounds absolutely horrific.

RIP Smokey