The Cat tree

tobyt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all again...this time i don't have a story line this time around...just some pics of the tres kittens playin on thier Cat Tree. 55" tree if anyone was interested in how tall it is...got it off eBay for about $65.

Action shots...

The last shot shows the box the tree came in on the left side of the tree

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh wow that is amazing! they all look like they're loving it!

love the second shot down, the little tabby is so cute!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too cute! Looks like it was a very good investment indeed, your kitties are having so much fun on it

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the same cat tree and my kitties love it! Be careful of the ramp, though. My babies were vigorous and broke it a few weeks in.

Everything else is very sturdy and they are always playing on it or sleeping in the little "crows nests."

Your kitties are cute!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It looks fantastic, and they look as though they are having fun

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my goodness, that is so cute! I've been trying to get a cat tree for some time now, and that pic makes me want one even more! Let us know how it holds up. I need an extra heavy duty one for my two 'elephant sized damage' type kittens...

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I have the same cat tree and my kitties love it! Be careful of the ramp, though. My babies were vigorous and broke it a few weeks in.

Everything else is very sturdy and they are always playing on it or sleeping in the little "crows nests."

Your kitties are cute!
That is the almost like the tree that my girls have! The lower purch is in the back instead of the front. The girls will fight for the top purch.
The the ramp won't stay up though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tobyt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well folks...if you're interested in the one i got off eBay...here's the link to one they're currently got up there. its a company called Neptunemart.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2BSI%26otn%3D4

So far the ramp has held up...the kitties really don't use it too much...they usually jump up to the box area and then up to one of the perches.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TobyT

Well folks...if you're interested in the one i got off eBay...here's the link to one they're currently got up there. its a company called Neptunemart.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2BSI%26otn%3D4

So far the ramp has held up...the kitties really don't use it too much...they usually jump up to the box area and then up to one of the perches.
Yep... that is the company I got mine from. My girls love theirs!

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, is it just me, or is that ridiculously cheap? I've been browsing through pet stores and online, and they're all twice or 3 times that amount for something that large.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TobyT

i have this one

[Armarkat tree, purchased on eBay from petisfun, $71 including shipping] & mine never use the ramp, either