cats dislike me?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok i know each cats are individual but surely out of 10 cats only 1 is smitten with me!, is this something im doing wrong, they all allow me too tickle when passing but dont come too me yet bow down too my SO

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think some cats just take to a certain person. Are you expecting them to come and jump in your lap? Or just be friendly in general. Most of my cats will check out a person first before making the initial contact. My rex, Spooky loved people and would go to anyone.

Males tend to be more outgoing; females a little reserve and want to check you out first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I think some cats just take to a certain person. Are you expecting them to come and jump in your lap? Or just be friendly in general. Most of my cats will check out a person first before making the initial contact. My rex, Spooky loved people and would go to anyone.

Males tend to be more outgoing; females a little reserve and want to check you out first.
lots of people here have little huggle bunnies that sit on your lap and love your attention and being with you but most of ours love my OH and not so fond of me :/
they all seem independant and duke has slowly become very dependant on me
maybe its just me expecting too much lol
oh Goldenkitty we have a satin broken litter of mice well 2 babies pics r in the pic thingy lol

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some Cats are just like that. Sasha jumps on my shoulder and sits there. Meeko and Coco are huggers. Sasha is terrified when people come over though. Oreo gets scared also. The other two are very friendly and come to anyone.