2 more?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok im too soft my SO has just text me saying hes getting me a new kitten... and his neice is bored of hers! typical i hate her i really cant understand how shes a mother if she cant look after her cat!!
grr

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand completely. We just picked up another new kitty just a little while ago (story and pictures later!). The woman was going to take him to the pound because her grandson was allergic, and John wasn't going to let that happen!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this will total us up too 11 cats
just aswell i like them!

wow i never realised how much alike me and other memebrs are

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

ok im too soft my SO has just text me saying hes getting me a new kitten... and his neice is bored of hers! typical i hate her i really cant understand how shes a mother if she cant look after her cat!!
grr
am sooo sorry i couldn't get you a kitty sweetheart! my mummy did have some, but Fifi (Glamorous's sister) neglected them, & the poor thing's died!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok just got the neices flea ridden girl too sort out,
no doubt as soon as i start too love her the neice will take her back

so got duke at least one of my cats loves me!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok just got the neices flea ridden girl too sort out,

so got duke at least one of my cats loves me!
Gah~ Why would you let your niece take her cat back? Does she think of you as some flea-ridding machine? It doesn't make sense. She obviously doesn't love her cat...

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Gah~ Why would you let your niece take her cat back? Does she think of you as some flea-ridding machine? It doesn't make sense. She obviously doesn't love her cat...
she begged me too find her a cat but it had too be a kitten because her partner doesnt like full grown cat's i said well if you get rid of it your not having your mice back off me because you wont be able too care for them!
the kittens been renamed jess after my old border collie

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

she begged me too find her a cat but it had too be a kitten because her partner doesnt like full grown cat's i said well if you get rid of it your not having your mice back off me because you wont be able too care for them!
the kittens been renamed jess after my old border collie
Kittens ... um... grow .... up ... into .... cats.... so if you ended up giving it back... what would happen then?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmyfurbabys

Kittens ... um... grow .... up ... into .... cats.... so if you ended up giving it back... what would happen then?
i know i think she thought
hed get used too her and just let her stay forever

im due home thursday out all day friday but will be popping round too give her and the SO a swift smack im so upset yet happy, but how can ANYONE not even try too help get rid of the fleas!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I would refuse point blank if she does as well!
She needs to know when she takes on an animal it's for life. Plus, she's not taking care of the kitten properly if she's letting it carry fleas

she begged me too find her a cat but it had too be a kitten because her partner doesnt like full grown cat's
Another reason why i would refuse to hand it back!.

Is your vet giving you any discount on spaying and neutering with you having 11?.

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would not find a kitten for anybody if they told me their partner did not like grown cats. Eleven cats I am just wondering how many litter boxes you have ?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I would refuse point blank if she does as well!
She needs to know when she takes on an animal it's for life. Plus, she's not taking care of the kitten properly if she's letting it carry fleas

Another reason why i would refuse to hand it back!.

Is your vet giving you any discount on spaying and neutering with you having 11?.
we are with the blue cross to help with finances
neautering is no trouble i got teaser done and misty came done...
the rest were rescues and done allready so its just the 3 boys and jess too get done jess will get done 1st good lord dont want any litters

we have 12 litter trays i think it is brb just going too count...
1 in bathroom 2 in each bedroom... =5, 2 in kitchen 2 in front room and 2 in hallway 11.. so never caught short all though teaser prefers the one in the hall infront of the front door

babyandember

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my goodness you have 11 cats?? i have 2 kittens as you know and they are hard enough, thanks for the advice to join the forum by the way looks great

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyandEmber

my goodness you have 11 cats?? i have 2 kittens as you know and they are hard enough, thanks for the advice to join the forum by the way looks great
ahhh hah found yer i been looking for you!
no trouble with the site theyre great here and everyone will adore baby and ember...
yeh 11 little demons now haha

plus hopefully a new dog then that is IT!!