Good brand of Dry food?

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey all,
I've recently switched to all wet food for the kitties, and I intend to keep feeding them a diet of mostly wet, except the kitties keep waking us up at seven in the morning to be fed. So I've decided I'll leave dry food out at night and simply change the number of times I feed them wet food.

What is a good brand of dry food? We are very sleep deprived, hahaha. Obviously not science diet!

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What stores do you have access to? Petmart/Petco? Local store? Only grocery stores?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Both Petsmart and PetCo are a few feet away. Went to Walmart at midnight last night to see what they had last night and was not satisfied at all with their selection. =\\

skimble

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I order these dry brands and rotate. They give coupons that off set the shipping costs. Mine eat mostly wet food, too.

Taste of the Wild (grain free)
Orijen (grain free)
California Natural Chicken and Rice-everybodies fav
Breeders Choice Pinnacle-says it is low carb. Do not use this one often but will rotate it in for a change.

Some companies will send you a sample in the mail to try. To me, it is what they like and will eat that is the best quality food within your budget.

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fiery

Both Petsmart and PetCo are a few feet away. Went to Walmart at midnight last night to see what they had last night and was not satisfied at all with their selection. =\\
Petco now carries Wellness. They also have Natural Balance and Halo. Petmart has Blue Buffalo

bitsybetsy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We like taste of the wild and have had good luck with it. It's a little more affordable than some of the other grain-free foods as well. The company will give you samples if you contact them so you can try it and see if your cats like it.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have had a lot of good 'luck' with Taste of the wild, Chicken Soup, Solid Gold, and Authority: Sensitive Solutions.