Saturday! What are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Well once again it is raining here, wow I can't remember having this rainy of a summer ever.
Kind of sad it rained today though, my neighbor's oldest daughter is getting married and it was suppose to be an outside ceremony guess they will have to move it indoors.

Typical Saturday for me heading off to work shortly, hoping to be done by 4..

After that going to pick up some chinese food then home and a movie.

Kitties are all decided to go back to sleep and all 3 are in my bed snoring.....They know how to spend a rainy Saturday

Everyone have a great day

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are in Vermont at the moment, saying goodbye to my boyfriends niece and nephew before his parents bring them back home to North Carolina. Then, we are on our way to Pennsylvania! We are on vacation for a week, and we got to use my parent's timeshare, so we traded for a week in Pennsylvania, which is the only place we could get for the week we could go.

We're staying in Shawnee on Delaware, PA and I think we're going to be going to Hershey Park one time, Bushkill Falls, and the Crayola Factory. We might be going to more places, but we don't know what else is around there. It should be nice and quiet. It's only about a 5 hour drive from where we are now. I don't know if we're going to have internet or not, so it should be a big change not having it for a week. But I think we'll survive lol.

Have a good one everyone!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!! I agree with your kitties, Susan, rainy days are best spent in bed

Yam, if you are going to Hershey Park, you should go on the Hershey factory tour
You are probably near some Amish areas too, those are always fun

I'm off work today!!
I am driving down to Columbus to have lunch and go shopping with Eileen (eilcon)! We are going to the Cheesecake Factory and Polaris Fashion Place

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
DH is doing brakes on his truck & our car, I'm cleaning up around house, not to much to do as I did ceiling fans to baseboard cleaning on Thursday. This evening we are going out to dinner & then to see Ron White (comedian) if we still have energy after the show we will probably stop for a drink at a friends club. Have a great day!!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Yam, if you are going to Hershey Park, you should go on the Hershey factory tour
You are probably near some Amish areas too, those are always fun
Yeah we're definitely going to Hershey Park. We already bought our tickets through AAA. Thanks for the info, we might end up doing the factory tour as well.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well Saturday is now pretty much over but I went to see Dark Knight. All I can say is WOW. It was the best Batman movie ever. I would recommend it for sure. However I would not take kids to it. It made me cringe several times. Then we went over to Jesse's mom and had a bbq.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, rain? I can only wish!

I mostly ran errands all day and slept a little. I will have a VERY hectic week and weekend coming up, so I'm trying to conserve energy. LOL, yeah right!