Kitty pics...'just a few'...:D

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The beautiful Latifah...Hard to believe she is 12 weeks old...and growin' like a weed!

Martha Mae...who pretty much disappeared after she realized the camera was out...stinker!

Treat theif...Killian...'big brother' isn't so 'big' anymore, cause his baby sister has caught up with him...Tehehe

Hmmm...what's in here? Latifah, and Sable check out the box that some of my grooming supplies came in...I should have taken pics of the mess they made out of the packing peanuts earlier in the day
but I was concerned about picking up all the peanuts, cause Sable was carrying them ALL OVER the house!!!!

This makes a nice cozy hide out...the two instigators decide to chill out in the box...

Gorgeous Sable...she's a tomboy though...

A 'naked' Kiira checks out the box...

Kiira...caught in the 'cleaning act'...

Kitties in the tree...note the upside down one...too hilarious; I didn't even know she was there, cause I was originally taking the pic of Killian playing with the mouse that is hanging infront of him; he stopped though...brat...but I still caught a pretty 'candid' shot anyway!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics! What a good looking group of felines you have

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are all lovely...but then, I'm biased too

They really LOOOVVVE their box to...I think they particularly like it better because it's bigger than the pop boxes they normally have to settle for...even though they love those things too...anytime a box gets emptied around here, you can bet the cats will be in, around, and on it...what can I say...cheap entertainment

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isnt that great? My cats love boxes, too. I have to be careful when Im mailing something to someone that the boxes arent filled with cat hair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Isnt that great? My cats love boxes, too. I have to be careful when Im mailing something to someone that the boxes arent filled with cat hair
Cat hair is okay...it's the entire cat I would be worried about!!