How can some people be so rude???

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad and I met my best friend and her bf at a hibachi grill - Nami. I don't like it for many reasons, but what happened tonight tops the cake.

You can't be seated until there are enough people to almost completely fill the table. That could be up to 10 people! We loaded up one side - basically Eric, my dad and myself were cramped up on the end and my best friend was right next to me. So I'm squeezed in the corner with hardly any room to breathe let alone move my arms. I don't like that feeling of being so close I can't even move.

We asked the cook if we could move. He asked the other party if they would mind moving down one and the woman refused because she doesn't like to sit on the end. WTH?!

So when the cook came back, I told him to cancel my order because I don't like being cramped in the corner and I made sure she heard that. How hard was it for her to move down one seat? She would have been in the middle of the end all to herself!!!!!

I left and basically muttered "rude people" loud enough to hear. I'm sure my dad and friend are giving her evil looks just for being that inconsiderate and rude!!!

What is wrong with people??????? I will not tolerate rudeness or a lack of common courtesy.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean. I can't stand rude people!

The ones who irk me most of all are rude drivers.
If they want to endanger their own lives, that's one thing. But to endanger everyone else on the road really ticks me off - especially when there are kids in the car!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't blame the woman. The blame is on the restaurant itself. I've never heard of a restaurant that packs complete strangers at a table so it's full.

I would call and complain to the management about their policy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I wouldn't blame the woman. The blame is on the restaurant itself. I've never heard of a restaurant that packs complete strangers at a table so it's full.

I would call and complain to the management about their policy.
I agree on that point, but I left because of sitting very uncomfortable to the point I hardly had any room for my food versus her having room and not wanting to move. To me that is very inconsiderate. She could see how cramped we were over there.