A Challenge for thos with over 100,000 points

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just donated 10,000 points to Persi & Alley for the KatKwiz. I gave the same amount last month.

I challenge everyone who has more than 100,000 points to donate at least 10,000 of them to Persi & Alley for the KatKwiz. Feel free to donate more!

Some of us have more points than we'll ever use, so come on and click that donate button!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I just donated 10,000 points to Persi & Alley for the KatKwiz. I gave the same amount last month.

I challenge everyone who has more than 100,000 points to donate at least 10,000 of them to Persi & Alley for the KatKwiz. Feel free to donate more!

Some of us have more points than we'll ever use, so come on and click that donate button!
Persi & Alley are overwhelmed. If you click on Shop Menu and then on Shop Main you will see the point standings. How very nice of Natalie to knock herself out of fifth place and give that honor to my kats. Along with KatKwery, the kats will be giving out more than ONE MILLION points this year and it all came from nice people like you. The kats will be thanking each of you personally but just wanted to pop in here and say they are not in cahoots with Natalie and appreciate this sooooooo very much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, he didn't know a thing about this. I figure it's our very own "Labour Day" telethon to raise points for him to keep his contests going. Better to have them being used for that, rather than sitting there doing nothing.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not today for me, but I did donate last month! I gotta restock so I can donate again!
And Im not even close to 100k either... But I still like to donate to katkwiz because they gave me the points that I started with!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't even know how many points I have, but I figure 10,000 won't make too much of a dent!