TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What a good girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What a good girl!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
A couple weeks ago, Belle and Delilah got new Beastie Band collars with Boomerang tags. They don't like them very much, but I've been keeping them on so that they can get used to it.

A few days ago, Belle's collar disappeared. I figured she took it off (I had found it on the bed the day before...figured it came off when they were playing) and hid it. She doesn't leave the apartment, so I knew it had to be somewhere, but I looked EVERYWHERE! I kept looking at her asking "Where did you put your collar??" No response.

Well, she just trotted into the living room carrying her collar and set it down in front of me! What a smart girl! She definitely got some pats on the head and treats!

Now, if she can just help me find all the mice and other toys that have disappeared!
post #2 of 13
She is a very good girl.
post #3 of 13
She is a good girl, when my Bella gets her collar off she often buries it in the litterbox
post #4 of 13
Aww what a smart girl she is! Now I only wonder where that collar was before she proudly presented to you..
post #5 of 13
Good Girl Belle!
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post
when my Bella gets her collar off she often buries it in the litterbox
I say that is a smart move... hide it in the place mom is unwilling to search for lost stuff
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
where that collar was before she proudly presented to you..
Good point!
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeysmom View Post
Belle'
Well, she just trotted into the living room carrying her collar and set it down in front of me! What a smart girl!
Good girl Belle! Stopped all that nagging from mom huh?
post #9 of 13
Wow, she is a smartypants!

My Kara's collar was missing once for a week and I finally found it at the bottom of my laundry hamper.
post #10 of 13
The mice, etc., are, of course, under the stove or the refrigerator.
post #11 of 13
That's so cute, what a smart girll!
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
The mice, etc., are, of course, under the stove or the refrigerator.
Butzie one time left a mouse in DH's home office. I you ever seen that office, you will know that it is easier to find it under the stove or refrigerator than in the morass of DH's office. I am not allowed to clean in there.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
Butzie one time left a mouse in DH's home office. I you ever seen that office, you will know that it is easier to find it under the stove or refrigerator than in the morass of DH's office. I am not allowed to clean in there.
And you would not be allowed to clean in mine, either, no matter how much it needs it (and it does). I once took a test that discovered that while I am mentally organized, I am not spacially organized. In other words, my office is a mess, but I can something there that I set down a year ago, as long as no one else has moved it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What a good girl!