What a good girl!

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A couple weeks ago, Belle and Delilah got new Beastie Band collars with Boomerang tags. They don't like them very much, but I've been keeping them on so that they can get used to it.

A few days ago, Belle's collar disappeared. I figured she took it off (I had found it on the bed the day before...figured it came off when they were playing) and hid it. She doesn't leave the apartment, so I knew it had to be somewhere, but I looked EVERYWHERE! I kept looking at her asking "Where did you put your collar??" No response.

Well, she just trotted into the living room carrying her collar and set it down in front of me! What a smart girl! She definitely got some pats on the head and treats!

Now, if she can just help me find all the mice and other toys that have disappeared!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a good girl, when my Bella gets her collar off she often buries it in the litterbox

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww what a smart girl she is! Now I only wonder where that collar was before she proudly presented to you..

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

when my Bella gets her collar off she often buries it in the litterbox
I say that is a smart move... hide it in the place mom is unwilling to search for lost stuff

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

Belle'
Well, she just trotted into the living room carrying her collar and set it down in front of me! What a smart girl!
Good girl Belle! Stopped all that nagging from mom huh?

sweetkara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is a smartypants!

My Kara's collar was missing once for a week and I finally found it at the bottom of my laundry hamper.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The mice, etc., are, of course, under the stove or the refrigerator.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

The mice, etc., are, of course, under the stove or the refrigerator.
Butzie one time left a mouse in DH's home office. I you ever seen that office, you will know that it is easier to find it under the stove or refrigerator than in the morass of DH's office. I am not allowed to clean in there.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Butzie one time left a mouse in DH's home office. I you ever seen that office, you will know that it is easier to find it under the stove or refrigerator than in the morass of DH's office. I am not allowed to clean in there.
And you would not be allowed to clean in mine, either, no matter how much it needs it (and it does). I once took a test that discovered that while I am mentally organized, I am not spacially organized. In other words, my office is a mess, but I can something there that I set down a year ago, as long as no one else has moved it.