question about pictures

alicenwonderlnd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
im noticing on some of the users posts they have very creative pictures of their cats and some kind of cool background to it. i wanted to know if there was a link of some kind on this site to make one of those cause i would love for you all to see my kitten

help would be greatly appreciated

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by aliceNwonderlnd

im noticing on some of the users posts they have very creative pictures of their cats and some kind of cool background to it. i wanted to know if there was a link of some kind on this site to make one of those cause i would love for you all to see my kitten

help would be greatly appreciated

You mean the pictures you see on their signatures? In order to make those, you need a program such as Adobe Photoshop. If you want another member to make one for you, feel free to ask them in the signature shop - which can be found by clicking this link: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxanne

You mean the pictures you see on their signatures? In order to make those, you need a program such as Adobe Photoshop. If you want another member to make one for you, feel free to ask them in the signature shop - which can be found by clicking this link: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47
then, once you have the sig made, you need to upload it to a remote image hoster [i use photobucket] & past the BB tag in your sig via the UserCP panel.
you can upload the pix of your kitty there for the sig makers to use. you can also upload other pix just to show people. for showing people, make sure you resize them - but for the sigs, the creators prefer full-size pix. photobucket allows multiple folders, so you can save the full-sized pix in one folder, then the resized ones in another. they also have a resizing tool on their site.