Please, PLEASE send prayers, vibes, light candles....

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My newest rescue feral got out thru the window screen-- his rescuer is driving up this eve to see if he'll respond to her...This is heart-breaking for his rescuer, she is leaving the country and has had to euthanize most of her colony because of lack of homes/safe alternatives.
Please send your prayers and vibes out for Babe (pronounced 'Baby') that he comes out to her call. It is my hope and belief that he's in the field adjacent to my house. He has such a good home waiting for him with me - he just didn't realize it.
Thank you all for your help! Susan

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

My newest rescue feral got out thru the window screen-- his rescuer is driving up this eve to see if he'll respond to her...This is heart-breaking for his rescuer, she is leaving the country and has had to euthanize most of her colony because of lack of homes/safe alternatives.
Please send your prayers and vibes out for Babe (pronounced 'Baby') that he comes out to her call. It is my hope and belief that he's in the field adjacent to my house. He has such a good home waiting for him with me - he just didn't realize it.
Thank you all for your help! Susan
sent

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a heartbreaking situation. Sending major prayers for Babe.

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am praying that Babe will come out when he hear's his rescuer's voice.
May he be safely home in your home soon!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come home quickly Babe!! Your meowmy and rescuer are looking for you!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad that her colony had to be PTS. That is the problem with ferals is what to do about them if you move away?