TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm making brownies! Who wants one???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm making brownies! Who wants one???

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I'm making turtle brownies w/ chocolate chunks, nuts, and caramel (Hopefully sans any baking fiascos this time) Who would like one?
post #2 of 13
send a bunch
post #3 of 13
Ohhhh me please!

I'll trade ya a fresh baked lemon cupcake for one!
post #4 of 13
Yum those sound good.
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Ya!! They turned out good without any disasters They're super yummy!!! Plenty to go around

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
send a bunch
Will do!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarae View Post
Ohhhh me please!

I'll trade ya a fresh baked lemon cupcake for one!
Lemon cupcake? That sounds great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
Yum those sound good.
they taste pretty good too
post #6 of 13
I make a seriously good Ameretto punch that would go perfect with those, you send the snacks, I will supply the drinks!
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillcat View Post
I make a seriously good Ameretto punch that would go perfect with those, you send the snacks, I will supply the drinks!
Yum!! That sounds great! Do you mind sharing your recipe for the punch?
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Yum!! That sounds great! Do you mind sharing your recipe for the punch?
It's not a fizzy punch its a milk punch, Got bored one night and just added stuff togethor. . One 5th Ameretto, yep, the whole thing, Half gallon of milk and the chocolate sauce of choice, or Nestle Quick, to taste. It comes out like chocolate milk tasting of almonds with a kick. Very rich, but gooooood. You have to add the booze to the milk slow, or it will curdle. Found that out one day trying to impress folks. We drank it anyway.
post #9 of 13
post #10 of 13
I´m late for the petition?............
post #11 of 13
OMG! I've been so craving chocolate!! I'll take the whole pan!

It's a good thing I didn't have my debit card with me today because I would have gone to Tim Hortens and bought a dozen chocolate donuts and eaten them all!
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillcat View Post
It's not a fizzy punch its a milk punch, Got bored one night and just added stuff togethor. . One 5th Ameretto, yep, the whole thing, Half gallon of milk and the chocolate sauce of choice, or Nestle Quick, to taste. It comes out like chocolate milk tasting of almonds with a kick. Very rich, but gooooood. You have to add the booze to the milk slow, or it will curdle. Found that out one day trying to impress folks. We drank it anyway.
That sounds great! I'll have to give it a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
I´m late for the petition?............
Of course you're not too late!!! I've still got quite a few left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
OMG! I've been so craving chocolate!! I'll take the whole pan!

It's a good thing I didn't have my debit card with me today because I would have gone to Tim Hortens and bought a dozen chocolate donuts and eaten them all!
Ohhh i know! I was totally craving chocolate when i made them
post #13 of 13
Mmmm I love turtle brownies! Send me some!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm making brownies! Who wants one???