Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

yes,she was reading clue cards.
Yes, so what?? It was mean to be funny, she's not really running you know

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like her but she really couldn't be any worse than the two turds the major parties gave us. Could she?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I were talking tonight about whether she had a chance of getting elected with write in votes!

I thought it was hilarious! And, she sounded so convincing even if she didn't have a clue what she was talking about. But, then again, don't they all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd vote for her to get a PinkHouse.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may be a really unpopular view, but I've never really seen Paris Hilton as an airhead. I've seen her as a somewhat smart girl that's surrounded herself with people who will get her name in the paper. She's started her own business, and makes a ton of money selling high end purses and clothes in Japan and Asia.

I think the airhead thing has been a monster of her own design. This video sort of shows that she can sound smart if she wants to.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since lookingglass had the courage to put out an unpopular view, so will I:

It's easy (and to some, it sounds clever) to dismiss the candidates with flippant comments like the one above -- but it's also dangerous and destructive. It plays right into the hands of the Karl Roves of this world, who use dirty tricks and deception to turn good people into objects of ridicule. And once the non-thinking masses begin to participate in that ridicule, they're no longer paying any attention to the issues, or to the positions the candidates are taking.

The world is in shambles. We need very badly to listen to these candidates and make an informed choice -- not a choice that we've been manipulated into through lies and election fraud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't disagree with you Heather - I have no doubt she has had an excellent education, a lot of life experience, and she certainly has her finger in a lot of pies - she knows she is famous for being famous, which will not last forever, and making the most of it with autobiographies, TV shows, CDs, fragrances, purses etc.

She got nothing from Grandpa Hilton, and she's been working the celebrity circuit ever since.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I don't like her but she really couldn't be any worse than the two turds the major parties gave us. Could she?
Exactly...we never get any good choices for president, only bad ones. BTW, I thought that video was hysterical!