Video for my last 2 kittens - would you adopt them?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking of sending the link for this video out with an email at DHs work to try and find a home for my last 2 little ones. What do you think?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you've got nothing to lose. They're great kittens BTW - How adorable!!

Maybe he can put in on the company intranet and the email can drive people to it to view... stead of sending out a video to everyone who may not appreciate it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They have various mailing lists he can send it out to - that's how we've gotten homes for the 8 other kittens so far. That was without a video though...

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh my god, i'm soooo in love
Definitely send it out how anybody could say no to those 2 is beyond me. Sending you some Good Luck with them, they are just to precious. I dont know how you foster I would be keeping them all.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's out there - fingers crossed!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Send it out, Sarah! It shows active, sweet, engaged, sociable kitties. It even shows some of how they have been socialized. And the face shots....
And those two-kitties-in-the-window shots....
Anyone who could resist them is not ready on some level...but their home is out there, you just have to make contact with it.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*SQUEEEE!!!* I sure would & would adopt them together

They are adorable. Personally when I see kitty vids, I just would want to see photos, and if there are actual vids of them the sound I'd want to hear and what would really grab my heart strings more is actually hearing 'their' sounds, meows, playing sounds, etc. - my only input.

Good Luck

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

*SQUEEEE!!!* I sure would & would adopt them together

They are adorable. Personally when I see kitty vids, I just would want to see photos, and if there are actual vids of them the sound I'd want to hear and what would really grab my heart strings more is actually hearing 'their' sounds, meows, playing sounds, etc. - my only input.

Good Luck
Unfortunately there's always sounds of other things in the background. I had planned to turn the music down for any bits where you could hear them purring, or meowing or anything like that, but there was no good sounds. I thought the song "The Special Two" suited them perfectly

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love it!
I think you did the right thing by sending it out. Like Fran said, it shows their personalities, and how much they love people too! You've done a great job with them!

Who sings that song? I really like it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The song is Special Two by Missy Higgins