Does anyone else here watch

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THE CLOSER? It's one of my very favorite shows, and even Mom, who usually doesn't like these kind of shows loves it! I'm just curious about if there are any more avid fans?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

THE CLOSER? It's one of my very favorite shows, and even Mom, who usually doesn't like these kind of shows loves it! I'm just curious about if there are any more avid fans?
Another fan here. Like the show a lot - except when they show the gory victim, but I just look the other way through that part.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the show and DH and I both look forward to that in the summer. I just wish they would make that a regular show instead of a 2-3 month series. Man, she screwed up with her boyfriend last night though...can't say as I blame him for being upset!

Originally Posted by Rockcat

Another fan here. Like the show a lot - except when they show the gory victim, but I just look the other way through that part.
I think the gore on Bones is worse (especially since we always seem to be eating dinner when they show a half decomposed body
You would think I'd have learned by now). But, I love that show too.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I love the show and DH and I both look forward to that in the summer. I just wish they would make that a regular show instead of a 2-3 month series. Man, she screwed up with her boyfriend last night though...can't say as I blame him for being upset!

Originally Posted by calico2222

I think the gore on Bones is worse (especially since we always seem to be eating dinner when they show a half decomposed body
You would think I'd have learned by now). But, I love that show too.
Yes, you are right! That one is a lot worse! It's a good show though.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mom loves that show. I think it's cool too but I don't get the station it airs on.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love The Closer - it is one of the best shows on any channel - major or cable.

I also love Saving Grace

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!
This has to be one of my favorite shows. I have never have gotten into Saving Grace, though. My favorite "off-season" shows besides The Closer are Monk, Psych, L&W CI and In Plain Sight. I really wish that there would be more shows of all of them.

kristykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've watched it and I think it's okay. But my mom loves it! I think it's a "mom show", seriously. I've talked to a lot of people who say their moms all love the show.

My mom liked Saving Grace too, though we were both surprised at how sexually graphic it got at points. I know it's cable, but it was like "oh um..." at points. Kinda weird watching it with your parents

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Thank you so much!
This has to be one of my favorite shows. I have never have gotten into Saving Grace, though. My favorite "off-season" shows besides The Closer are Monk, Psych, L&W CI and In Plain Sight. I really wish that there would be more shows of all of them.
Don't you mean, "Thank yew so much?"