Oh great, look what Thor brought home.....

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep that's right, Thor brought home a kitty
My SO met me out at my granny's farm (where our horses are) and a little kitten ran up to Thor and started playing tag with him. I told the SO no, but he just couldn't keep his heart from melting.

So....here's our newest addition to our family, she doesn't have a name yet.

She keeps trying to milk him

She has some eye gunk that needs some care

I can't believe we have FOUR cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to say that Thor's face looks awful because of Stuart. They play way too hard with eachother and Stuart scratches up his face.

I don't know what to do about him getting scratched up so if anyone has any ideas.....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I forgot to say that Thor's face looks awful because of Stuart. They play way too hard with eachother and Stuart scratches up his face.

I don't know what to do about him getting scratched up so if anyone has any ideas.....
And yet, Thor brings home another kitty. What a sweetheart.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, now Thor has a cat of of his own.
Do you keep Stuart's claws trimmed short? It might help to make sure they stay short and don't get any sharp points.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I don't want to alarm you, but have you had Thor checked for autoimmune diseases? He looks like he has a distinctive pattern associated with pigment loss and irritation around the muco-cutaneous boarders. (eyelids, nose, sometimes anus and lips).

Some are just skin oriented diseases but others are more serious. Our Rottie passed at age 6 from kidney failure due to canine lupus. He had this same type of irritation pattern that started at age 1 1/2.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Aw, now Thor has a cat of of his own.
Do you keep Stuart's claws trimmed short? It might help to make sure they stay short and don't get any sharp points.
He sure does! He loves her so much!
He growls at the other kitties if they hiss at her
I yell at him for growling at them, but it's so dang cute.

Originally Posted by lmunsie

oh my lord! that is so adorable! i wish I had a puppy that brought home kitties!!!
I don't know, I told him three kitties was plenty, and he said "But mom! I promise I'll take good care of her!"

Originally Posted by kittymonsters

I don't want to alarm you, but have you had Thor checked for autoimmune diseases? He looks like he has a distinctive pattern associated with pigment loss and irritation around the muco-cutaneous boarders. (eyelids, nose, sometimes anus and lips).

Some are just skin oriented diseases but others are more serious. Our Rottie passed at age 6 from kidney failure due to canine lupus. He had this same type of irritation pattern that started at age 1 1/2.
That's good to know, he should have a vet appointment comming up soon. I hope it's not autoimmune problems! I'm pretty sure it's from Stuart because you'll hear him yelp and he'll come running with a bloody scratch. That spot on his nose just happened last week when Stuart hooked his claw into Thor's poor nose. I ran through the house to save Thor, he was making an awful noise!

Originally Posted by pixietina

OMG soooo cute!
congrats
maybe its fait?
have you tried soft claws/paws
theyre normally good
I was just talking with my SO about that the other day. I keep all the kitties claws trimmed and it's not helping a whole lot with Thor's face. They play so rough together, bitting and pulling on each other. I think we'll just have to get some soft paws on Stuart.

Thor actually looks better today now that he's gone two days without playing with Stuart, he's too busy cuddling and protecting his kitty.

We're thinking of naming her Luna.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. You have a bunch of kitties it was only a matter of time before Thor got his own.
She looks so awesome! Can't wait to here what her personality is like.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. You have a bunch of kitties it was only a matter of time before Thor got his own.
She looks so awesome! Can't wait to here what her personality is like.
Is there somewhere on TCS to introduce a new kitten?

"only a matter of time till Thor got his own kitty"
So true!

Luna is the cutest thing! She loves running across the top of our sectional couch and jumping down on top of Thor
She plays with EVERYTHING and she has even got Stuart and Enzo to play with her!

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

AWWW!!!
That is soo sweet! Look how gentle Thor is with the baby
He loves his baby! He plays with her and watches the other cats to make sure they don't hurt her. Stuart was playing with her this morning and Thor ran over to comfort his little kitten from big scary Stuart

Originally Posted by lauracatlover

aww Luna's a nice name
I'm glad you like her name!! We thought it was cute, we wanted a name from the solar system, but we couldn't find anything we really liked that wasn't too long. My little sister, 13, is upset that we changed her name. My sister named her Iesha
So we thought it would be good idea to change her name.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some new pictures of Luna!

Still trying to milk Thor, he's not too fond of that

Looking at mommy's lack of cleaning (cobwebs
)