*****KatKwiz! - August 4 - another hard one?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new phone (brag, brag,) where I can store 8 Gig of whatever I want; photos, videos, music, text messages, etc., on and on. I want to store all of my TCS PMs on my new phone just to be a smart ass and show you I can but also because I need a new KatKwiz question for today.

Forget about the phone for a moment and list the first three steps from RIGHT HERE that you would do to accomplish this.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Click on Private Messages at the top of the screen.
2. Click on Text (which I assume is the easiest way to view and would be my preference) from "Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text"
3. Save it to your computer so you can upload/send the messages to your phone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

1. Click on Private Messages at the top of the screen.
2. Click on Text (which I assume is the easiest way to view and would be my preference) from "Download all Private Messages as:
XML | CSV | Text"
3. Save it to your computer so you can upload/send the messages to your phone.
There are actually quite a few options for step three. In my case, after clicking on download as text, I can then go directly to my phone but everybody can and will have a different way of going from this point and yours is very valid.

I am very glad you did not get discouraged after the other day because I knew you would be winning very soon!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here come 2,000 points your way! And if you would like to win 111,808 more points, watch for KatKwery to be posted later in The Cat Lounge!