[quote=CoolCat;2376528]The topic of now is of General stuffs around you life...
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
6.- Are you Religious?
7.- Favourite Salad?
8.- favourite pop soda?
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?
1. I've held a snake before, but I don't think I'd fancy a bungee jump!
2. Yep! LoL But I never water them. My mom does that
I'd go and see William Shakespeare. I'd go and ask him all about his plays, so I could come back here, re-take my GCSE's and get an A* in my english!
4. Orlando, Florida. The weather is great and I'd live next to the themeparks
5. Something that really annoys me about people is when they are 2-faced. I have had many so called friends who are my best buds and then next minute they don't wanna know me, talk about me behind my back, etc. And another thing that some people do that makes me real mad is when they are cruel to animals.
Yesterday a couple were jailed for 12 WEEKS
for hurling a dog off a 5th floor balcony.
6. I don't go to church every week if that's what you mean. I believe in God and heaven, but I'm not too religious.
7. Don't really know, I'm not that much of a salad person! lol I'll say Fruit Salad
8. I don't like coke/cola/soda very much
But if I had to choose, I'd say 7-up.
9. Sunset, because it's beautiful, and doesn't blind you when you watch it!
10. I don't have a car yet as I'm too young to drive
But when I'm old enough I'd like a Peugeot 107 :http://www.peugeot.co.uk/Showrooms/M...Style=3DOORHAT