Kiss?

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've seen some people with Kisses in their sigs how does one get kissed lol?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a little "mood lifter" that happened for a while a few months ago. There were a couple of others, too, all started by various members and passed around. People's signatures gathered quite a bit of "extra stuff" for a while, and in some cases became oversized as a result. When the activity subsided most people stripped the extra out of their signatures, even if they had managed to stay within limits. A few kept their "kisses"...that's what you are seeing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

It was a little "mood lifter" that happened for a while a few months ago. There were a couple of others, too, all started by various members and passed around. People's signatures gathered quite a bit of "extra stuff" for a while, and in some cases became oversized as a result. When the activity subsided most people stripped the extra out of their signatures, even if they had managed to stay within limits. A few kept their "kisses"...that's what you are seeing.
TY now I can stop looking for how to do it lol

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmyfurbabys

TY now I can stop looking for how to do it lol
If you open the smilies in a post reply you can add any of those to you signature by adding the text for it into yours. Like :heart 3: with out the spaces is
and if you type it into your siggy, the heart will appear.