*****KatKwiz! - August 3 - pixel day*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since nobody won yesterday, the 2000 points were donated to KatKwery. OK, let's have an easy one today.

My profile picture is _____ X _____ pixels and the maximum size it could be in pixels is _____ X _____.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My profile picture is _150____ X __130___ pixels and the maximum size it could be in pixels is _100____ X 100_____.

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My profile picture is 84 X 75 pixels and the maximum size it could be in pixels is 100 X 100.

I imagine the question is asking about my profile picture, not yours?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your profile picture is 150 x 113 Pixels The maximim it can be is 100 x 100 pixels but since your are a paying member, it is 150 x 150 pixels.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

My profile picture is 84 X 75 pixels and the maximum size it could be in pixels is 100 X 100.

I imagine the question is asking about my profile picture, not yours?
Since I am doing the question, My means Persi & Alley's profile picture. (The one with me in a tuxedo and an Asian woman hanging on each arm.)

Note: I have been going back and looking at posts from people about profile pictures and avatars in the past and there seems to be a tremendous amount of confusion between the two. That is why we are having today's KatKwiz and we will clear this matter up. I am going to be leaving for a few hours and expect to find the correct answer when I return. To make sure of that, I am going to tell you that this has been a subject of KatKwiz before and therefore can be found, if you know how to find it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

Your profile picture is 150 x 113 Pixels The maximim it can be is 100 x 100 pixels but since your are a paying member, it is 150 x 150 pixels.
I just now saw your answer which came as I was answering *Pepper*.

If you click on my spinning spiral (that is my avatar), it will take you to my profile, where you will find my profile picture. Right click on the picture and then click on Properties and it will give you the pixel count, which is 150 X 113. To find out what YOUR maximum pixel size can be, go to User CP and then to Edit Profile Picture and will tell you. It tells ME 150 X 150 and it tells most of you 100 X 100.

CONGRATULATIONS!