My little Gorilla!

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her tiny legs are so cute!

You can see her clear SoftPaws in this one. I really wanted colorful ones, but Petco didn't have them, and I couldn't wait on shipping.

The flash really washes her out, because her coat is SO shiny. Here are a couple with the flash off. This is what she actually looks like in person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is a really good price! I wish they had an assorted package. I found one website that has that, but it's a little more expensive.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Is she a a Munchkin?
Yes she is.
You know what's really strange? Normal cats look really bizarre to me now. Usually I will see one walking around outside, and it looks so alien, because its legs look waaaay too long. hahaha

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieJerks

Yes she is.
You know what's really strange? Normal cats look really bizarre to me now. Usually I will see one walking around outside, and it looks so alien, because its legs look waaaay too long. hahaha
It's funny how that happens. My Ringo is a Savannah mix and she has those huge, close-set Savannah ears. Now "normal" cat ears look so strange to me.
Also, when I was a kid we had a gorgeous Chow Chow and I got so used to his cute purple Chow tongue that pink doggie tongues just looked weird. It was evidently the same for my dad as well because once he thought that our neighbor's dog was sick because his tongue was pale. Lol!

Your kitty is soooooo beautiful, btw!!!!

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carley

It's funny how that happens. My Ringo is a Savannah mix and she has those huge, close-set Savannah ears. Now "normal" cat ears look so strange to me.
Also, when I was a kid we had a gorgeous Chow Chow and I got so used to his cute purple Chow tongue that pink doggie tongues just looked weird. It was evidently the same for my dad as well because once he thought that our neighbor's dog was sick because his tongue was pale. Lol!

Your kitty is soooooo beautiful, btw!!!!
I'm glad my fiance and I aren't the only ones! I noticed it the day after we got her too, I didn't think we'd get used to her that soon. We went to his friend's house that day, and I almost asked him why his cats looked so weird!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a cutie! Black cats are really difficult to photograph, if you hadn't mentioned her "little legs" I would never have guessed she's a Munchkin!