Looks like the Kitten will be a Male

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like the name Ramses! Did you choose yet between the blue and the black? Since my DH brought home his Sphynx cat the other day, I've become quite smitten with this breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ahve not picked yet. Its so hard. What does your Sphynx look like and what is the name?

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is technically my DH's cat, and he named him Sprout. He is black and white. I posted a few photos of him in another thread if you'd like to take a look. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173126

I can't wait to see photos of your new kitten when you get to bring him home! It must be hard to choose, I'm sure they're all adorable.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

He is technically my DH's cat, and he named him Sprout. He is black and white. I posted a few photos of him in another thread if you'd like to take a look. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173126

I can't wait to see photos of your new kitten when you get to bring him home! It must be hard to choose, I'm sure they're all adorable.
He is a nice looking Cat. Our breeder says she will send Pics this weekend if she has time.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not picked the color yet. Here is the email I got from her.
The kittens are doing great. I will try to take some pictures of them this weekend and send them off to you. She had 3 males and 1 female. I am not sure which will be available yet. But will keep you updated. We will have a kitten for you, just not sure which one.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to see the difference between the skin on a black and the skin on a blue sphynx

I'm hoping Jack's breeder email to me is similar........"we have cinnamon and cinnamon-silver males in BOTH litters - will pick out the best show boy from the group".

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you get the male you want. I got lucky she had the colors I want.
She has not sent Pics yet.
Im am still stuck on colors though.
I will post them when she does.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I got Spooky, I had "ordered" a blue eyed white male. Mom was a white carring seal point, dad was a gold eye red tabby. There were two kittens born - one gold eye white female and one blue eyed white male........and both were show quality - can't get any luckier or custom made then that!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great they had what you wanted. I would love for one to be blue eyes.
She does have a blue eyed male but I do not know if he was used with this female.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Im am still stuck on colors though.
Maybe once you see a pic, you'll be able to choose.

When I got on the list for Ana I put down chocolate or tawny male or female. Changed to tawny female, then changed to brown spotted tawny female (tawny can be black or brown)
And then Farley came along too so I got my chocolate male anyway

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Maybe once you see a pic, you'll be able to choose.

When I got on the list for Ana I put down chocolate or tawny male or female. Changed to tawny female, then changed to brown spotted tawny female (tawny can be black or brown)
And then Farley came along too so I got my chocolate male anyway
I agree, when you see or get a good feeling about one kitten, you'll know. I started out asking around for a lavender...and ended up buying a chocolate...total opposite, but she was my baby before I even saw her
Can't wait to see some pics and hear some cute stories.