Saturday!! What Are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Cloudy and looks like more rain here.

Heading off to work shortly, will be getting caught up on some filing and reviewing purchase orders all day...
I lead such an exciting life..

Nothing special planned for this evening being a long weekend you can't move for tourists, and with the weather being bad it's even worse because all the camper's are in town also....FYI they mostly grumpy as well.

The kitties are good this morning, birdwatching right now.

Everyone have a great day

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just heading into the afternoon here. Watching the qualifying session for the Formula One, Hungarian Grand Prix, then planning on having a lazy afternoon
. The weather's pretty gloomy and rainy here, so no gardening for me.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John left to go look at a boat motor a few minutes ago so I'm just going to sit and relax until he gets back. Then we'll probably work outside until it gets too hot. We're having BBQ'd pork chops and grilled potatoes and other stuff tonight for dinner, I can't wait!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eating breakfast at the moment, then off to help Rob at work today. It'll probably take all day though, boo. Hopefully the other guy that works with him will come out and help too though

Then tonight is date night, woohoo! Dunno where we're going yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out when we start getting hungry later
Then our movie for tonight is "Live Free, Die Hard", since we've watched the previous 3 movies on our previous 3 date nights

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bored at work on this lovely Saturday morning. Only here till 12 though, that's a plus. And only 1 more week until our vacation to Pennsylvania. WooHoo!

Going home and finishing cleaning. My parents and grandparents are stopping by on the way home from their vacation in Canada.

Tonight my boyfriend and I going to stop at Kohl's for dreaded bathing suit shopping (for me) and then we're going to see The Dark Knight in IMAX. I can't wait! Everyone I talked to says it was awesome.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

I have had a great day so far

Just been riding on the new horse Breeze (see Horses, Horses, HORSES!)

OMG...awesome.

sportbikemike

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its 90 and sunny here.

In a few minutes I'm going to PetSmart to help my shelter with their adoption from 12-3. Hopefully, we get some critters some good homes!

Later. I'm supposed to go on a motorcycle ride with an ex-g/f I haven't seen in a year. I just texted her out of the clear blue and asked if she still has a bike....she said yes, so off we go....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got lots accomplished already by 10:30-water veg garden and two of my perennial beds,
two loads of laundry on clothesline and upstairs hallway and our bedroom vaccuumed and carpet shampooed. Oh and some green beans blanched and frozen. (this was by 9 am)
Then worked on some gardening!! Now relaxing a bit.

The manure tankers (all 6-7 of them) are making tracks up and down road and other farm equipment too-still hazardous for bike ride.

In a couple hours we will head up north to SIL's pond for swimming and a nice visit.

Neil is working on another bowl on the lathe but ran into problems as it flew off lathe as he started to hollow the inside-grrrr. Its a big piece of redwood too.

Thats about it!! Its sunny, light breeze and high of 81F-just great weather!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got lots accomplished already by 10:30-water veg garden and two of my perennial beds,
two loads of laundry on clothesline and upstairs hallway and our bedroom vaccuumed and carpet shampooed. Oh and some green beans blanched and frozen. (this was by 9 am)
Then worked on some gardening!! Now relaxing a bit.

The manure tankers (all 6-7 of them) are making tracks up and down road and other farm equipment too-still hazardous for bike ride.

In a couple hours we will head up north to SIL's pond for swimming and a nice visit.

Neil is working on another bowl on the lathe but ran into problems as it flew off lathe as he started to hollow the inside-grrrr. Its a big piece of redwood too.

Thats about it!! Its sunny, light breeze and high of 81F-just great weather!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to spend the next few hours reading "Australian Commercial Law", then I can't decide if I should spend this afternoon reading "Economics for today" or "Essentials of Marketing". I'm leaning towards marketing, then do Economics tomorrow.

Originally Posted by tierre0

Heading off to work shortly, will be getting caught up on some filing and reviewing purchase orders all day...
I lead such an exciting life..
At least you get paid for you boring day!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it is going to be in the '90s today. May go sit around the pool after salsa. Nothing planned for tonight.

DH is now installing a new hot water tap (the kind that you can use for tea, etc.) because the old one broke. I am staying out of the kitchen for now.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a coughing fit this morning, went to the shops and camedown with a fever, nearly collapsed in the supermarket, FH had to hold me put, slapped some meat on my head on the way to the cash register, went straight to bed when we got home. its now 9:30 in bed with the laptop listening to music and getting the last bits finalised for the kitties on Monday to be shipped to Australia and looking around for jobs bleg!

was supposed to renovate the apartment today and tomrrow! grr Im running out of time!