Question of the Day - August 1st Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm having a Pajama Party and your invited!
What do your PJ's look like? Everyone must wear pj's.

I have this nightshirt that says, I'm the cat's Meow! It's baby blue.

Everyone have a great weekend!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok if you insist on wearing pj's......
The ones I wear around the house after I get up are blue with little paw prints on them. It was actually a 3 piece set - top and long pants and a pair of shorts. Summer I wear the shorts, Winter I wear the long pants.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear my "comfy pants". I don't even know what they are exactly, not sweat pants but kind of
. They're black with red. And then I wear whatever t-shirt I pull out of the drawer first.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite pj's are white with coloured polka dots...pity I can only wear them in the winter though
Too hot for them this time of year!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I have a lime green nightshirt that says I Don't Do Mornings.
I don't do mornings either, but this morning I was up at 4 am.
I even took my sleeping pill which I am supposed to take every night.

Anyway, I have a drawer full of sleep wear, from comfy to sexy. I don't have a favorite. DH does, though.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I try and keep my Jammies as comfy and sexy as possible lol. The comfy part (for me of course) is usually flannel pants. Some have hearts, tweedy bird, teddy bears, paw prints… you know those types. The sexy part (for my hunny) Ill wear a camosil (spelling). Nothing too sexy just sexier then the flannel top that goes with the cute bottoms LOL.

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If it were right now, I would wear my Shamu shorts (blue boxer shorts with "shamus" all over them.
) with probably a Gator T shirt!!!

Yay!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer jammies are my NY Mets.
Shorts, and a shirt top, sort of silky, blue with the NY Mets logo all over them.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I don't wear PJs, but I suppose if I have to...

My loung around clothes I guess: Men's pajama bottoms cut off at the knees and a loose camisole.
Baggy, lightweight and comfy is my theme, don't care what's on em

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, Pajama Party!

But wow, look at all you talking about wearing your sexy PJs to the pajama party- you are brave! Those are hubby-only for me.

So, I would wear my favorites!! A Victoria Secret top (just plain old cute top, blue, not typical VS!), my soft, cuddly blue pants with the stars and clouds on them, and, the coup de grace, my favorite sweater!

This sweater, I got in Japan, it's my favorite ever! It's SO silly, I can only wear it for PJs! It's red, with a hood and the front pocket, and it has a big white dog on the front making silly face, which is basically the Japanese equivalent of "neener-neener" (http://dictionary.lunaescence.com/?p=501), and above the dog, it says "Octopus Army".
And it's really comfy.

For those interested, Octopus Army is the name of a clothes line in Japan, but over here, it's just hilarious, especially over the picture of a dog!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got dressed. I was wearing a long blue nighty with fishes on it. Well I guess since it is a party I'd better put it back on.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a lot of PJs but I never manage to wear the matching tops and bottoms together
since my air is broke I've been shorts and "wife-beaters" those ribbed white men's tank tops, but since it's a party I'll probably wear my pink and purple kitty pajamas

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fun, fun, I love pajama parties!! I'll be wearing a little pair of white boxers w/lil different colored flowers enbroidered (sp) all over them w/yellow tank.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Everyone must wear pj's.
Party pooper!

Actually I do have a nightshirt that I wear when we're not at home. It's white with a zonked out kitty on it, and says "I don't do mornings".

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have 1 pair of PJs. The pants are black with the Cheshire cat (from Alice in Wonderland) all over them, and the top is hot pink with the kitty and "poof" written under it. SO comfy! Normally, I just steal one of DH's t-shirts to sleep in, but for you guys, I'll dress up!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the season. Summertime is shorts and wifebeaters or other tank tops. Wintertime is comfy pants with a tshirt or tank top.