Daily Thread TGIF August 1st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moooooooooooorning Catsite!!!

Its Friday, Its Friday!! We have a long weekend...but I don't even care because I have ALL NEXT WEEK OFF!

Heading to Ottawa tomorrow to...have dinner with my mom, go to church, Josh's family reunion, meet with the wedding photographer, have a job interview, see my friend from college I haven't seen in like 2 years, and go to my other friend's (since grade 3) wedding. Whew. Could I be any busier on my holidays?

Anyhoo, gotta go to work and get a ton of crap done for the trip..have a great weekend!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Just got to work a few minutes ago (and already made my way to TCS!
)

Going to do a lot of soil samples today, and then follow it up with fish samples on Monday. I cant imagine leaving fish (even "prepped" fish) sitting in digestion tubes until Monday ... ewww.

Today is the day Rob & I go to lunch
He's been coming to eat with me, but I have to go over there today - his boss went on vacation and he has to "run" the shop. I think then tonight his parents want us to go to the VFW for dinner, but I already bought dinner to make tonight! He hasn't said yes or no to them yet, so I guess we'll see what happens later tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I think I'll end up helping Rob on Saturday do some transmission stuff. He said if I help, it'll get done faster
We'll see about that!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well for once its not sunny this morning!!

We have a bit of fog as the dew points are going to be high today. Waiting a bit for it to clear before heading off. Wearing my very nice florescent yellow w/reflective strips vest over my shirt also as I have to cross back and forth over busy street (with semi's) this morning and I want to make sure they see me!

Went shopping after working yesterday (really most stop!) Bought 3 more christmas presents!!

Today I have to go (more shopping?) to a favorite greenhouse to look for August blooming perenials for a client.

Would like a bike ride but the mega dairy nearby is harvesting the winter wheat fields and the road traffic is busier than I would like.

Not much else-have a good day.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Friday!
And my day off today before a long weekend at work...

Been out grocery shopping already today, and now I'm at home not doing anything except browsing the internet (as you can see, I'm floating about here on TCS!
)

Not sure of the evening plans as of yet...

Have a good day people!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Sunny here so far this morning..

Heading off to work shortly, nothing special planned for afterwards just home and TV.

Being a long weekend we will be working on limited staff so I will be having a hectic one.

The kitties have all returned to bed for their morning naps...Lucky kitties..

Everyone have a great day

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Mom's 87th birthday! We're taking her out for a late breakfast and then she wants to spend the rest of her Birthday cleaning out her dresser drawers and closet!
. Not my idea of a fun way to spend a birthday, but if that's what Mom wants.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am off work today too...well, paying work anyway, lol! Today's intentions have to do with starting at one end of the kitchen cabinets and cleaning/organizing/throwning out all the way to the other end, including the fridge and everything.......God, I think I'm losing my mind! Of course I'll be here a bit, and will hopefully get to work on my dollhouse a bit...maybe, lol!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!

Today is a good day for me! Short day at work, meet hubby at noon, and off to a wedding in Tahoe!!
So I will be gone this weekend. Don't you all miss me too much, ok??
Of course, Trouts mom, you have an even better week!
Have a great time!!

I realy only had to come in to work today because it's PAYDAY!! And no, I'm not coming in just to pick up my check. I am the payroll department (among many other departments
), so I'm coming in to give other people their checks!

Otherwise, write some checks, deposit some checks, put out some fires, and away!

Evie had lots of good love this morning. Man, she was cuddly! She started early and kept coming back and coming back! Between cuddle sessions, she brought me her new toy and wanted to play. At 5:30 AM.
She's my silly girl.

All right! Back to work so I can leave soon!

Have a marvelous day and weekend everyone!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Today is quite busy for me (which makes a change!) Today I was at work with my mom, then went to the bank, shops etc, then came home and messed about with the rabbit and three of my 'fabulous' friends came round unexpectedly. Later I'm off to see Mamma Mia! aswell.

Have a good one!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Moooooooooooorning Catsite!!!

Its Friday, Its Friday!! We have a long weekend...but I don't even care because I have ALL NEXT WEEK OFF!

Heading to Ottawa tomorrow to...have dinner with my mom, go to church, Josh's family reunion, meet with the wedding photographer, have a job interview, see my friend from college I haven't seen in like 2 years, and go to my other friend's (since grade 3) wedding. Whew. Could I be any busier on my holidays?

Anyhoo, gotta go to work and get a ton of crap done for the trip..have a great weekend!
Wow you have one busy weekend girl! Good luck with the interview. I hope this is with the company you told me about and everything goes smoothly.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Summer camp for the kiddos finally came to an end yesterday
. It's been a long rough road. Glad to have the next few days off to re-group especially since I've got this killer cold that's been going on for a week now
Looking forward to getting some much needed rest to try and get better before school starts on Wed.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!

Today is a good day for me! Short day at work, meet hubby at noon, and off to a wedding in Tahoe!!
So I will be gone this weekend. Don't you all miss me too much, ok??
Of course, Trouts mom, you have an even better week!
Have a great time!!

I realy only had to come in to work today because it's PAYDAY!! And no, I'm not coming in just to pick up my check. I am the payroll department (among many other departments
), so I'm coming in to give other people their checks!

Otherwise, write some checks, deposit some checks, put out some fires, and away!

Evie had lots of good love this morning. Man, she was cuddly! She started early and kept coming back and coming back! Between cuddle sessions, she brought me her new toy and wanted to play. At 5:30 AM.
She's my silly girl.

All right! Back to work so I can leave soon!

Have a marvelous day and weekend everyone!!
Well, I was up at 5 am because I couldn't sleep. I woke up Butzie!
I was really glad that there is a Monk marathon today. I am on my fifth episode.

BTW, I implemented lots of payroll systems, including one for a temp agency that pays 60,000 persons daily.

Today I am going to aqua aerobics. Maybe our daughter and DH will go for Mexican food for lunch because DH is working at home today. Jenny and I might go see The Mummy today. Brendan Fraser