Need adoption vibes!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 3 kittens left from my older litter. A lady emailed me who has always had Siamese kittens, and her last cat died a couple of months ago aged 21 (!!!), and is ready for another couple of youngsters, and wants to adopt the 2 Siamese.

Then I had an email just now from someone else who wants a kitten to keep her 10 month kitten company - but she will only adopt if they're inside cats only - which I see as a positive sign. The last kitten of that litter, Velvet, gets on fine with Stumpy, and is a sweet, playful girl, and would probably be great company for her cat.

Need LOTS of those famous TCS vibes that these 2 people work out!!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope they work out!

Except that I think you should send the two meezers to me!

Ok not really, because I could not afford them. So I really hope they work out, and that the nice lady who loves Siamese kitties adopts those two cute babies, and that Velvet gets a new home too!

Good luck little kittens!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, I don't know, her last cat only lived to 21? Not sure she takes good enough care of them!
Just kidding, of course.

They would be perfect!!

Lots and lots and lots of that those darlings get great homes, and you get your spare room back!

Definitely keep us updated! Tell the adopters to sign on to TCS to keep us really updated!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds good

However, I'd be cautious about the one wanting 2 kittens. Especially if she wants a female and male or females. Are all these kittens spayed/neutered? If so, then you have one less worry about the new owner getting it done.

I always am more on the alert about people wanting 2 kittens that are not spayed/neutered!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sounds good

However, I'd be cautious about the one wanting 2 kittens. Especially if she wants a female and male or females. Are all these kittens spayed/neutered? If so, then you have one less worry about the new owner getting it done.

I always am more on the alert about people wanting 2 kittens that are not spayed/neutered!
You should know I wouldn't let any kitties go before they're fixed!

I see someone wanting 2 kittens and think it's great and she's responsible - she obviously knows kittens need a playmate.