If cats wore clothes what can you see your cats in based on their personality.

roobear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can see Frank sat in his chair in a silk dressing gown with slippers and pipe and Max in faded blues jeans, biker boots, vest, a leather jacket and shades.

sportbikemike

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by roobear

I can see Frank sat in his chair in a silk dressing gown with slippers and pipe and Max in faded blues jeans, biker boots, vest, a leather jacket and shades.

I can see Buddy wearing a doo-rag, shades, and combat boots. He's a grunge rocker. Madeline of course would wear whatever princesses wear.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel is wearing a silk dressing gown - she sleeps a lot or lays around...
Java is wearing the latest fashion for the slim & trim set - she's my supermodel!
Firefox is the baby - wearing Dora the Explorer gear [always into something, that one!].
Chip is my muscle guy - muscle tee & ragged jeans to show off his manly physique!
Cable, as befits her status, is wearing royal robes & a tiara

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hmmm...Let's see here...

Kiira and Latifah (mom and daughter) are total divas; so I could so see them in all the best, most expensive clothes their human could afford...no jeans or t's...

Martha...cut off jeans and spaghetti strap tanks...yep...she's the deviant of the household

Sable...I'm guessing she would do well in jeans, and nice tops...she's kind of a tom-boy

And then there's the baby boy...Killian...He's a total prep...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Slyvie would be a stripper .. ie wordrobe of a robe and undies

Zoey likely would be a hippie style dresser

Punky would wear a clown suit

PJ would likely wear jeans and a tee shirt

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie would be laid back - jeans, t-shirt with "I'm A Cool Cat" on it and hiking boots as he likes to explore.

Ling would definetly be dressed as a Princess with a "do not touch" sign on her back

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zane would wear a flannel nightshirt, fuzzy slippers, a nightcap, and a fuzzy robe, as he sleeps most of the time.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evie would wear exactly the opposite of what ever I think she would!

She's a brat like that.

I think she is something along the lines of preppy / yuppy. I can totally see her in a skirt and heels and cell phone, constantly yakking away! "Oh, totally!!"

Oh, and of course her mask.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Shareena would be wearing one of those long Egyptian gowns you see in the ancient tomb paintings. With the Egyptian crown on her head.

Miss Patchwillow would have all girly ruffles and bows, even on her shoes.

Goldy would be snuggled up in a nice soft velour bathrobe.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Punky would wear a clown suit

Smudge would probably be in colours that are completely mismatched, and probably a shirt that's back to front...

Stumpy would be in shorts, singlet (tank top), and sneakers.

Lily would be in the latest casual fashions.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Punkin would have on sneakers, worn jeans, and a T shirt. Sterling would be in silk pajamas.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Charlie would be laid back - jeans, t-shirt with "I'm A Cool Cat" on it and hiking boots as he likes to explore.

Ling would definetly be dressed as a Princess with a "do not touch" sign on her back
Let's not put Butzie and Ling together. There is only one princess allowed among cats.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Let's not put Butzie and Ling together. There is only one princess allowed among cats.
probably ought to exclude Cable from that group, as well...

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Well then, I am totally outclassed with my two diva's in the same household...does that make me extra special??? Or????
They've even got the 'diamonds' to prove their royalty...I'm in trouble, if they ever find out they're really cubic zuconium...

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack would probably have a leather jacket and shades on, since he's always looking for trouble... and finds it!

JoJo would have a dual purrsonality thing going: a tiara and a spiked collar. She's a princess who roughs up Jack and gets some serious cattitude going on...

Amanda

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ku Ku wears a tuxedo...maybe the mob outfit with a machine gun because of her cattitude?

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mitzi would wear a bunch of totally random clothes.

I can picture her in a fluffy pink tutu, a spiked collar and a little crown on her head