Hatchet is missing!

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I CAN'T FIND MY CAT!

He got out last night and I have been looking all day.Hatchet got out a couple times before and my neighbours always had him.However they are not home today,cause I have checked a few times!

I am worried.
It is raining hard out now...and if he is lost somewhere...he will be cold,wet and hungry! I am going to go look again in a few minutes.

He is not neutered,he is actually spose to get fixed next week!
Also he doesn't have his tags on,because I took his collar off for abit,as it was making him itchy.

Hatchet is SUPPOSED to be a strictly indoor cat.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel for you so much! My Butzie stayed out one night. I was terrified but she did come back. Hope the same happens for you.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh nuts, Hatchet is missing?! Lil furry boy, get your handsome face home RIGHT THIS MINUTE! I hope he returns home when the rain's stopped. He could be hiding somewhere in hopes of not getting wet... for his safe return!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
Unfortunatly he is still not back.
I checked with the neighbours and they never seen him!

That scares me.
He has gotten out before,but always stayed around the house or at my neighbour's!!

I am going to go around the neighbourhood again today!!!
It is sunny today,so hopefully he is hanging out somewhere.
I am very worried tho.

I am also going to put some food/water on the step,in hopes that will lure him home.

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel...My cat got out recently and was gone three days.
Sending prayers and vibes that Hatchet arrives home soon!

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No sign of him yet...I have ads up saying he is lost and have checked the SPCA/HS sites and no sign of him.

It has been raining the past few days,so I am thinking he is hiding somewhere to get out of the rain...or he found some females in heat! He is supposed to get neutered this week...

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hope hes fine and will come home soon.Do you have a call for him? Example when my cat goes out i kiss the air making a kissing sounds and 5 min later hes at my door step.He'll be back.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't have a special call...but normally if I called him,he would come running.
Thanks.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 709Juggalette

It has been raining the past few days,so I am thinking he is hiding somewhere to get out of the rain...or he found some females in heat! He is supposed to get neutered this week...
i'm sure that you are right. he is probably having a good time while you're going out of your mind with worry!

sending more come home hatchett