Who is The Mole?

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone watch this show? I have been undecided up until the last few episodes and I am REALLY leaning towards Craig but I am still very unsure!

Who do you think The Mole is?

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this show! I have no idea who the Mole is. I thought it was someone (forgot who) and they got executed. I don't know who to think anymore. Maybe Mark?

Also, I don't like the new host. I loved Anderson Cooper and he gave it that really Mole-y feel. This new guy is too happy and actually smiles; I don't think Anderson ever did.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the mole is Craig too. He bunjee jumped and all of that but he couldn't walk the plank. Yeah, I know he was "blindfolded" but he should have been able to do better. And I agree about the new host. I don't like him too much either. I wish Anderson Cooper was still the host.

Who do you think is going to win?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I think the mole is Craig too. He bunjee jumped and all of that but he couldn't walk the plank. Yeah, I know he was "blindfolded" but he should have been able to do better. And I agree about the new host. I don't like him too much either. I wish Anderson Cooper was still the host.

Who do you think is going to win?
I think that last one when he had to walk the plank , he like stalled with one second left to cross the line-that was mole-y.....

I also don't like the new guy. I miss Anderson...

I think Mark will win....maybe.....I am just so confused!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I actually worked with Nicole when she was doing her residency, so it's made it fun to watch.
The way she is on the show is really how she is...smart and diva-ish. I think that either Nicole or Craig is the mole. If Mark is the mole, I'll be surprised because of his multiple melt downs. Then again, maybe he's a really good actor!

Let me also say that I haven't seen Nicole in a few years, so I have no inside information.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I actually worked with Nicole when she was doing her residency, so it's made it fun to watch.
The way she is on the show is really how she is...smart and diva-ish. I think that either Nicole or Craig is the mole. If Mark is the mole, I'll be surprised because of his multiple melt downs. Then again, maybe he's a really good actor!

Let me also say that I haven't seen Nicole in a few years, so I have no inside information.
That's really cool that you've worked with Nicole before.

I hope Mark's not the Mole, because I want him to win.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess we were all right about who the mole was!
I knew Craig was the mole! I wonder how much he got paid for being The Mole!