TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Kitties, what are you all doing in the corner there?"

"Nothing mum!"

"Lily, what is that on your face?!?!"

"Uhhhhh....."

She's still running around, so I don't think it's poisonous
She wouldn't let me get it off her, so she eventually finished eating it.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ew that made me shudder!

i remember when tabitha was a little kitten, she found this big house spider. she sniffed it and it turned and jumped on her face, almost covering it! looked like something out of an alien film!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

Hey she's just doing her job......being the house exterminator!
Yeah, lousy job, but somebody's gotta do it! And the snacks are tasty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike

Hey she's just doing her job......being the house exterminator!
Oh yeah - she is definitely the bug catcher in our house. She eats any bug she can find... helps keep her trim figure!

I should add that after I realised what it was, I gave them all one of their breath freshening dental treats - it has eucalytpus in it. I didn't want her spider breath on me...

maherwoman

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hahahahaaa...nice picture!

I was sitting on the couch once, and saw our Sunny girl start shaking her head, pawing at her whiskers funny...and discovered that a spider had come down from the ceiling and was crawling through her whiskers! Needless to say, the poor fellow picked the WRONG field of fur to run through! He had maybe thirty seconds to live after that one! LOL...

And if flies ever make it into our house (we have flies that like to congregate together in a mini-cloud around here, and sometimes they make it inside), we have an electric tennis racket that ZAPS them when we hit them with it. Hobbes LOVES eating the cooked flies after they've been zapped...enough so that when my DH picks up the racket, Hobbes'll follow him around, eating them as they fall! LOL...

Kitties are so funny!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ew... and

Stan is my bug-hunter. He likes to bop them a bit with his big paws then crunch on 'um... yep he's getting checked for parasites next vet visit

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!..... ew.

My kittes love to find the creepy crawlies that find their way into the house too... especially love if any moths sneak in, in the evening.