But playing in the litter box is FUN!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh. My. God. 2 kittens are going to their new home tomorrow and not a moment too soon!!!

Their new game is to play in the litter boxes. I changed over to clumping litter for the bigger kittens and what fun that is. When you spin around in it, you can make the litter go flying through the air, then try to catch the litter! And then if you keep spinning and attacking the litter it goes even further and makes a HUGE mess,

I hope they settle down for a nap soon...

kristykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol aww. Maybe they are just figuring out how the whole litter box thing works? As long as they are at least using the litter box instead of a pile of clothes or the bed hehe

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh. My. God. 2 kittens are going to their new home tomorrow and not a moment too soon!!!

Their new game is to play in the litter boxes. I changed over to clumping litter for the bigger kittens and what fun that is. When you spin around in it, you can make the litter go flying through the air, then try to catch the litter! And then if you keep spinning and attacking the litter it goes even further and makes a HUGE mess,

I hope they settle down for a nap soon...
Oh my! I hope they don't bring their newfound joy of making litter fly into their new home.. And if they do, I hope their new owners know the Serenity Prayer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KristyKitty

lol aww. Maybe they are just figuring out how the whole litter box thing works? As long as they are at least using the litter box instead of a pile of clothes or the bed hehe
They definitely know how a litter tray works. The old heavier Jonny Cat clay litter was boring. This new lighter clumping litter is SO much more fun!!!!!

kristykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They definitely know how a litter tray works. The old heavier Jonny Cat clay litter was boring. This new lighter clumping litter is SO much more fun!!!!!
Plus, they don't have to clean it up
so why not just throw it all over the place? Isn't that what it's there for? After all, everything in the home is made specifically for the enjoyment of the kitty.