It's weird without Milo here

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We took Milo to the vet this morning to get him checked because he was spraying a lot. They wanted to keep him there all day to try to find out if anything is wrong. It is so weird here without Milo. Zebra keeps walking around looking for him.

I hope he doesn't have to stay overnight.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

We took Milo to the vet this morning to get him checked because he was spraying a lot. They wanted to keep him there all day to try to find out if anything is wrong. It is so weird here without Milo. Zebra keeps walking around looking for him.

I hope he doesn't have to stay overnight.
awww i know the feeling
when hes back he'll have hugs scritches and cuddles all round

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Milo?? I hope he is home and feeling better.

Give him lots of kisses!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He came home around 6 last night. There is nothing wrong with him but they put him on a 14 day trial of clomicalm to see if that helps.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that he's ok

When Chynna had her dental, because of her age she had to go in the day before for hydration and she also stayed overnight after the surgery for pain control.

I missed her terribly and was constantly calling to see how she was doing, and in between my calls they were calling me to give me updates! I can't say that Abby missed her though. She was just so happy to have me all to herself and not have to worry about the Queen of the house stalking her on a whim!