*****KatKwiz! - July 29 - Can you find this?*****

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

The first post to ever appear on TCS was made on October 28, 2000 in the Cat Lounge forum.
Can anybody else find a slightly different date????

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
28th October 2000 @ 01:02 PM in the Cat Lounge?

That's all i can find

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

The first post to ever appear on TCS was made on October 28, 2000 in the Cat Lounge forum.
Forget my PMs, this is the correct answer. Of course guessing Anne was not too difficult of a task and guessing The Cat Lounge was proveable, but we run into the same no match we had last week if you try to prove it with Members List. You can prove this by looking in all of the forums however. Guessing The Cat Lounge is a good place to start although Caring for Strays and Ferals came in close. At the bottom of the lounge, make sure you have Sorted By thread start time and From the Beginning selected and Sort Order as Ascending.

Congratulations, CatKiki!
I will announce my awarding of YOUR points to Glitch yesterday in today's KatKwery.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Forget my PMs, this is the correct answer. Of course guessing Anne was not too difficult of a task and guessing The Cat Lounge was proveable, but we run into the same no match we had last week if you try to prove it with Members List. You can prove this by looking in all of the forums however. Guessing The Cat Lounge is a good place to start although Caring for Strays and Ferals came in close. At the bottom of the lounge, make sure you have Sorted By thread start time and From the Beginning selected and Sort Order as Ascending.

Congratulations, CatKiki!
I will announce my awarding of YOUR points to Glitch yesterday in today's KatKwery.
Thanks for the points! The way I found it is I used the search and put Anne as the member to search on. They I selected to post in chronological order.