Daily Thread Tues July 29th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat folks!

I had terrible dreams last night...I dreamed that I was shot a bunch of times then fell into a lake and floated away. It was my best friends, sisters boyfriend who shot me. I have no idea why I would even have him in my drea..I have only met him once, like MONTHS ago.

Anyhoo, I will get over that..it was just creepy, I rarely have bad dreams.

Today will be sunny and HOT HOT HOT!!
Not doing much, just heading to the gym after work, and then home.

Last night I cleaned by bathroom all out..the cabinets and cupboards are all organized and clean for my move! I love being organized!

Have a great day all!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wierd dream indeed-I remember a bit of mine-I had a basket of these fragile large eggs that
had to be protected and were covered. Anyway I checked to make sure they weren't cracked and one hatched (they were supposed to be sterile) and a baby gator peeked its head out and two more eggs had movement.

Well anyhow its overcast-chance of Tstorms/rain later today but very humid later this morning. Have the windows all shut so I hope the house can stay cool.
Also woke up with a headache lets see if the aspirin helps or if this is a pre-allergy headache.
Going to work at a clients in a bit-more weeding then transplant some rhubarb before it rains.
Pork roast in crockpot when I get home with baby red potatoes and garden green beans and tomatoes!!
Have a good day.....

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Must have been a night for strange dreams because I had one as well..I had one of those ones where your dreaming about someone but in your dream it's the wrong person..

Anyway sunny so far here today. I am off today, have a few things to do after lunch. They are having a special on tomato's at the Farmers Market so I think I will buy some extra and make some Salsa.

My hands, shoulders and knees are all kind of stiff today so guess I will try to rest them up a bit..

The kitties are good, all are hanging out with me right now. Sassy is sitting on my desk, Pixie is sitting on the chair beside my desk and Linus is laying on my feet. Guess they are glad I am home..

Everyone have a great day

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I had terrible dreams last night...I dreamed that I was shot a bunch of times then fell into a lake and floated away. It was my best friends, sisters boyfriend who shot me. I have no idea why I would even have him in my drea..I have only met him once, like MONTHS ago.

Anyhoo, I will get over that..it was just creepy, I rarely have bad dreams.
Wow, I thought I was the only one with weird dreams like that! I usually love my dreams, they're really interesting. But occassionaly, very, very rarely, I have a really creepy one. Since I've started noticing (like 10 years ago), I think I've had about 5. Well, not last night, but the night before (anyone read Tommyknockers??), I had a creepy one. Long story short, my Grandma was dying of cancer again (that's how she really died) and she wanted to be put to sleep! I kept fighting and crying and saying she couldn't, which is really weird because in real life, I was really wanted to end her misery, if it had only been legal...

Are you like me, and when you have one of those rare dreams, it kind of makes you feel off all day? I felt that way yesterday, took me most of the morning to get back on track. Happy vibes your way!

Originally Posted by tierre0

Must have been a night for strange dreams because I had one as well..I had one of those ones where your dreaming about someone but in your dream it's the wrong person..
Oh I get those, too, all the time! In fact, I get them so often, I made up a term for it, I call the people who aren't who they really are "actors".

Whew! Anyway, on with the daily thread.

My dad comes home today!
I feel like a little kid, can't wait for daddy to come home!!
He's been off working in Yellowstone for the summer, but is coming home now! He left yesterday, stayed about 8 hours away in Winnemucca last night, and is probably well on the road by now!

So, not sure how much my mom will want my help with her homework tonight.

We'll probably spend the evening together, do dinner, but then I imagine my husband and I will have to go home early!

Everyone have a great day!
(anyone else think this "nod" guy looks more like he's dancing than nodding? He's cute!
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was both mine and Colin's birthday so we spent the day together

Yesterday for lunch my best friend took me out to lunch and to get TCBY as dessert while Colin went out to run a few errands. When we both got back home we exchanged our presents. DH doesn't have a single photo album or really any pictures of him (so his mom gave me some) and I put together a really nice photo album for him with pictures of him as a baby and pictures up until now. I think he liked it a lot. He got me a really nice iHome for my ipod!
After that my mom came over and brought us a cheesecake for our birthdays and we hung out with her for a bit.

That night we went to Logans for dinner and went to go see The Dark Knight.