Online Tributes for your Bridge Baby - Perfect Memorials

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Dealing with grief over the passing of your fur baby is never easy. Many find that creating an online tribute helps them work with the sense of loss and create a forever memorial for their loved one.

Our forums sponsor - Perfect Memorials - offers you a wonderful opportunity to do just that. A beautifully designed page where you can tell your pet's story, share pictures and receive comments from visitors.

Please check out the tributes page here. It's totally free and absolutely beautiful -
http://tribute.perfectmemorials.com/

Please feel free to post your Perfect Memorial Tribute pages here in this thread so we can share them among us in the TCS community.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How sweet that you kept the Pet Finder ad for her. Beautiful page - may she play in peace over the bridge.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

How sweet that you kept the Pet Finder ad for her. Beautiful page - may she play in peace over the bridge.
Thank you , I'm still working on it but its coming along.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Here's the one in progress for Rusty......it's coming along slowly, may take me a few days to be able emotionally to do one for the other three too!

http://tribute.perfectmemorials.com/rusty-1993-2007/
it is emotionally harder than I expected .... yours looks nice too

I like still being able to put Bellah in my TCS sig line ... its like having a place where its still ok to talk about her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmyfurbabys

I like still being able to put Bellah in my TCS sig line ... its like having a place where its still ok to talk about her.
It will ALWAYS be ok to talk about her here. More than ok even, it's what TCS and the bridge forum are for

Just thought I'd make a suggestion, of course please don't feel obligated to do so, but you could maybe add a link from the tribute to your cat's page on TCS as well. Sort of like bringing it together?

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks! I finally got a good enough connection to the 'net to add some more pics and work on his page w/o going bonkers. Emotionally....yeah....WAY harder than I ever thought!

Anne, I love your idea too!

here's one for Gizmo

http://tribute.perfectmemorials.com/...zmo-2004-2007/

and one for Rurnt

http://tribute.perfectmemorials.com/...rnt-1998-2007/

Please sign the guest book, if you all don't mind?

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to do a page for Maggie and one for Lizzie, but everytime I try I just get to emotional.
When Lizzie died it almost killed me to write about her death here on the Rainbow Bridge forum..even now just typing about it is making me teary eyed.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a grip on myself and make their pages.

BTW...to all of you who have done pages, they're beautiful.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

It will ALWAYS be ok to talk about her here. More than ok even, it's what TCS and the bridge forum are for

Just thought I'd make a suggestion, of course please don't feel obligated to do so, but you could maybe add a link from the tribute to your cat's page on TCS as well. Sort of like bringing it together?
I have a cats page? where do I find that?

Gosh it has been a while since I've been here.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I've been trying to do a page for Maggie and one for Lizzie, but everytime I try I just get to emotional.
When Lizzie died it almost killed me to write about her death here on the Rainbow Bridge forum..even now just typing about it is making me teary eyed.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a grip on myself and make their pages.

BTW...to all of you who have done pages, they're beautiful.
i didn't even try to write anything new - just copied & pasted stuff. going to be adding more in a bit...

I have a cats page? where do I find that?

Gosh it has been a while since I've been here.
there should be a tab right between new posts & shop menu that says your cats - that's where they are.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i didn't even try to write anything new - just copied & pasted stuff. going to be adding more in a bit...
there should be a tab right between new posts & shop menu that says your cats - that's where they are.
TY I feel like a N00b LOL

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I made the pages and got a lil carried away... I made one for my dog and my kids ... I hope I'm allowed to keep those its nice to see my whole family when Im here