Daily question …..07/28/08

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

- Do you remember wich one was the Romantic song that you dance in your PROM night?...
( are you regret of that nigth? or was a success?....
...)

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went to my prom and can't recall what romantic song we danced to. I don't have any regrets of that night - we all had a good time and it was rather tame.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember dancing to "A Moment Like This" with Rob during my senior prom ... and him whispering at the end "I love you"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well for me was
spandau ballet true
was a great nigth...
remember that the unique problem I was "dying" of fear to reveal at my crush that I really love her....
....and she never know it....
BUT I DANCE with her...

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't go to prom. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a dress I'd never wear again and tickets to spend the evening with people who, mostly, I didn't like

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to my junior and senior prom with the same guy - Domenic. (He was in college when we started to date.) He was the first guy that asked me to marry him. We were crazy about each other. I had a great time. I don't remember which songs they played, though.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I remember dancing to "A Moment Like This" with Rob during my senior prom ... and him whispering at the end "I love you"
Aw, how sweet!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

well for me was
spandau ballet true
was a great nigth...
remember that the unique problem I was "dying" of fear to reveal at my crush that I really love her....
....and she never know it....
BUT I DANCE with her...
You must have been very nervous! Glad you got to dance with her!

As for me, I didn't go to my senior prom- I missed because I was doing my homestay in Japan. WELL WORTH IT, if you ask me!

I know I went to one the year before, but I don't remember if it was my Junior Prom, or someone else's Senior Prom. Just went with a bunch of friends, mainly. Had a date, but we weren't really "involved". So, I'm pretty sure I danced with someone to a romantic song, but since I can't even remember who that would have been, it doesn't surprise me I don't remember the song!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never went to my High School prom, and I don't regret it either. I was bullied all my school years, so the thought of that happening at prom made me not want to go.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to my senior prom with many friends, but I was not dating anyone at the time. We had a lot of fun, but I don't remember any of the songs. I wasn't dancing with any special someone, so there isn't a music-related memory that just pops out at me.

I had fun though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to all of our dances, but i really can't remember what they played at prom music wise

Now another dance i went to at my high school boyfriends school had the worst music ever!!! I remember the only "slow" song they played that night was "I Touch Myself" - The Divinyls
It was the only slower song that night so i remember all of the people there slow dancing to it

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness no!!!
It wasn't too many years ago, but I went with guy friends both times so it wasn't romantic by any means!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I went to my junior and senior prom with the same guy - Domenic. (He was in college when we started to date.) He was the first guy that asked me to marry him. We were crazy about each other. I had a great time. I don't remember which songs they played, though.
so was really crushed on him my friend,...I mean you forget all about the all world around....

Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

You must have been very nervous! Glad you got to dance with her!
Oh yes!....
I was sweating like an animal...

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Aww thanks Rigel! I will save you a dance if I ever get to Mexico!
Deal my friend!...
...that would be a great honour!...

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went to three proms. I went with an upperclassman when I was a freshman and I remember that Bryan Adams' Everything I Do (I Do It For You) was the theme song for it. We danced to that song though it wasn't especially romantic. The guy I was with was sweet as could be, but not romantic in the least. I went to my junior and senior proms with friends and don't remember any of the music from either, but I danced a lot and had tons of fun to whatever it was!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Leaving on a Jetplane" by Chantal Kreviazuk...I was dancing with a guy who I had a crush on but it never went anywhere.

I had fun at prom

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

well for me was
spandau ballet true
I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! Its one of my all time favorites!!!

When I was a sophomore, me and a few friends crashed the senior prom (which my brother was at), so we were not allowed to go to our junior prom
Then my senior prom, my boyfriend and his family had just moved to Miami and I was so heartbroken, so I didnt go to that either.

But I did get to go to my brothers senior prom when I was a sophomore LMAOOOOOOOO