The World's Ugliest Litter of Puppies!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my god....you should see how UGLY these guys are!!!

Mommy was a Border Collie X & Daddy was a Coonhound X. 9 weeks & 15-20 lbs!!! Gonna be big boogers! I do wonder what the "mix" is....and we do have our suspicions.....because those colors sure aren't BC or Coon!

Here's 4 of 5 in my bathroom right now....

At the Petco adoption day today....

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now now... No good dog is of a bad colour!
I think they are adorable... And I hope they go to great homes

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww, look at those big giant babies!!! You certainly have your hands full, don't you! I hope they find great homes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

Awwww, look at those big giant babies!!! You certainly have your hands full, don't you! I hope they find great homes.
Some people might not like it, but I'm keeping them in a kennel w/ attached shed outside a fair amount. They've lived outside since the day they were born....and thankfully know to go out into the kennel to potty, not in the shed! Tonight they're in the house, because I want to monitor them for awhile longer in the kennel/shed before leaving them alone in it.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are beautiful! massive for 9 weeks, can only begin to imagine how big they'll be when fully grown!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a dog person in any way, shape or form but I think they're adorable.
Judgeing by their size now they'll be as big as small ponies once they're full grown

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think they are UGLY - they are cute. But I do suspect a Dalmation in there somewhere or a pointer/coonhound with the spotting
You are right - these guys will go over 50 lbs when grown!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!
They are as big as JD, and he's 2!!!

I also think they are very cute. Especially the one with the big black dot on top of his head. That one is the most Border Collie-looking.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Natalie you rotten girl- those are not ugly puppies at all!!! They're prescious!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Natalie you rotten girl- those are not ugly puppies at all!!! They're prescious!!!
I agree totally, they are going to be quite massive when they are fullgrown. I also don't think it's bad or mean to have them outside if they have shelter, food, & water. You have one of the biggest hearts and do more for so many animals you would think you were being mean, that is a lot of puppies!!!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww!
There should have been a cuteness warning on this, instead of an "ugliness warning"! I just want to grab them all and smuther them with kisses! Too bad I'm not yet in the market for a puppy. I have enough to worry about with three kittens right now!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How can you call them ugly?!?!! I think they are absolutely adorable!!!! If I lived closer, I'd be coming over for a cuddle (with the puppies that is...
).