Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny here this morning, although it is suppose to rain later in the day.

Heading off to work shortly. Afterwards have several errands to run, the drugstore, Walmart, and the Pet store.

Nothing special planned for tonight just home, dinner and TV I guess.

The kitties are good this morning, all 3 are sitting in the window watching the dog next door being goofy..He's a big yellow lab who takes great delight in tearing around his back yard at the speed of light just for the fun of it...
It quite amuses the cats.

Everyone have a great day

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's too hot to do anything where i am, so i'm sitting with the kitts in the conservatory with a long glass of iced lemonade and an iced raspberry smoothie on a stick for me, and the kitts have their waterbowl filled with ice as well

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm heading to my dads house so he can fidget with my car a little bit.
Might see my sister and neices there too...coming home then and maybe getting some groceries or cleaning a bit...

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the car is finished! Yay! We can drive it home tonight instead of having the MIL & FIL come get us. Ugh, that would have stunk horribly!!!

Just hanging around relaxing for the remainder of the day in NC. Really not feelin' going back to SC. The weekend went too quickly! Probably will stay for dinner then head back around 5-6pm.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

It's too hot to do anything where i am, so i'm sitting with the kitts in the conservatory with a long glass of iced lemonade and an iced raspberry smoothie on a stick for me, and the kitts have their waterbowl filled with ice as well
Thats sounds like the best kind of day

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I'm eating my "brunch" of peanut butter toast and a peach. After that, I plan to clean. And then I'm going to clean. Right after that, I'm going to clean.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John left to go boating with a friend, so I'm gonna get some cleaning done and sit here at the computer and relax until he gets back. Then later we'll probably work in the garage and I'll hopefully get to ride my horse a bit if it doesn't get too hot.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunny and 82F currently with a nice breeze!!
By 8 am I had two loads of laundry hung on the clothesline and two batches of raspberry jam made. Then weeded/deadheaded plants for a couple of hours, then picked more raspberries (this week should be the last) and green beans. Read the sunday newspaper and now here!! Neil went golfing so the afternoon is open-I was thinking of shopping (bought some sandals online) but I don't feel like driving.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really muggy here right now. It's been hot all day, but has just started raining a little while ago so maybe it'll cool off a little. Tomorrow and the next day it's supposed to be over 100 degrees here!

Not a lot going on here today. I've got to go to my sister's hosue in a little while to take care of her animals (we're watching them while they're out of town.) After that i'm supposed to run to Bed Bath & Beyond and run some errands. Then i'll probably come home and clean a little bit.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from a weekend away. We went to the beach and ended up staying at a cottage overnight that my mom was staying at. I got sunburnt really bad though which kind of sucks. It will be a tan in a few days, and it will even out my tan from last time I got burnt.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The family reunion is 2 weeks away at my house. Today I painted the guest room, washed the windows, cleaned off the patio, rearranged and cleaned the basement, cleaned the kitchen cabinets, cleaned out the kitchen fridge, painted a door, did some grocery shopping, did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned out part of the garage. Dinner is cooking. Tonight: empty out the living room so that the contractors can come in tomorrow and bust out a wall to install new patio doors and windows. DH is refacing the fireplace with a stone veneer.

I'm a machine right now.