Poof, whats that smell?

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So today before going to work i forgot to close my window, and tiger loves to rip my screen off to go outside.When i got home there was a hole on the corner of the screen so i was like man he got out.After he came home i gave him a lil spanking then he looked at me with this look like saying im gonna get you back.Next you know he passed by my face and i heard a poof sound then the smell started to kick in, he farted in my face because i gave him the spanking, my g/f was laughing so hard she had to go pee
.Now hes laying next to me all cuddly.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don't hit your cat

Cat's don't respond to physical reprimands, and most definitely not hours after the fact.

The best thing to do is just make sure you make a point to close your window and if you catch him in the act, say "NO!" like you mean it, but don't scream it and then go and put him on the floor. You can also put some pebbles in a coffee can and shake it.

Repetition is the way to train a cat, not physical abuse

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Please don't hit your cat

Cat's don't respond to physical reprimands, and most definitely not hours after the fact.

The best thing to do is just make sure you make a point to close your window and if you catch him in the act, say "NO!" like you mean it, but don't scream it and then go and put him on the floor. You can also put some pebbles in a coffee can and shake it.

Repetition is the way to train a cat, not physical abuse
What she said

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont hit em hard i just give em love taps.He will listen to me when i say no its just that he likes to mess with me.Hes a good cat, just a little devil sometimes.