Saw a tiger show today

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at the fair. It was really neat. I was unhappy about how small their cages were however.
Plus they kept playing Lion King type music. I'm like, hello tigers aren't from Africa.
There was this one gorgeous female, she was orange with black stripes but she had brown dots in between the stripes.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We saw one when I went to Mobile, Al back in June. They had a bunch of different types too. They were working towards education and helping the ones in the wild though so i guess it was kind of ok, but i agree- i didn't like the small area they were kept in while on tour. They did seem to be in great shape though and like they were well cared for.

Here's the link to the show we saw. Was it similar to the one you saw? http://www.wkrg.com/local/article/ti..._mobile/14742/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

We saw one when I went to Mobile, Al back in June. They had a bunch of different types too. They were working towards education and helping the ones in the wild though so i guess it was kind of ok, but i agree- i didn't like the small area they were kept in while on tour. They did seem to be in great shape though and like they were well cared for.

Here's the link to the show we saw. Was it similar to the one you saw? http://www.wkrg.com/local/article/ti..._mobile/14742/
That's the exact same show I saw.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

That's the exact same show I saw.
Oh that's funny!
I guess they go all over! Did the young guy put his head in the tigers mouth at your show? I thought for sure there was about to be a blood bath at ours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh that's funny!
I guess they go all over! Did the young guy put his head in the tigers mouth at your show? I thought for sure there was about to be a blood bath at ours!
Nope, nobody stuck their head in the tigers mouth.
They just did a few simple tricks but it was still neat. I really wanted to pet one.